“Worth Going to See Especially from the Cheap Seats”
Review of Phoenix Symphony

Phoenix Symphony
Ranked #41 of 230 things to do in Phoenix
Houston, Texas
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 318 helpful votes
“Worth Going to See Especially from the Cheap Seats”
Reviewed April 15, 2009

Recently went to the Phoenix Symphony for the first time. It can be a little tricky to find with all of the construction, one-way streets and light rail tracks. The best advice I could give is that it is directly across from the main entrance of the Hyatt in downtown Phoenix (the one with the circular restaurant on top). Just south of the Hyatt is a parking garage that charged $12 (pretty reasonable for downtown) the night we were there.

Having never been to this symphony hall, I debated for a while where to sit. I finally chose the cheapest option, I think $22/seat, that was located in the back on either side. It was a great view and am very happy I went with the more economical option. According to the seating chart, a few seats in on our row was $10 more a ticket and a few rows up was even more than that. Being in any of those seats would not have added much to our experience.

Consider getting the cheap seats and saving your money for dinner before the symphony.

3 Thank DaveLD