“Don't waste your time!! This place should be closed down”
Review of Jambo Indoor Amusement Park - CLOSED

Jambo Indoor Amusement Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Jambo! Park is a fun, jungle-themed indoor amusement park that provides hours of entertainment for the entire family. Come ride the Himalaya Mini-Roller Coaster, compete with your friends in our laser tag arena or show off your putting skills on our 6-hole miniature golf course!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Terrible! Went here for my niece's birthday party...what a joke! Worst mini golf course for little kids, terribly cheap looking riding animal robot things, and just a gross place! I don't even know how this is still open?! Don't waste your time.

7  Thank zoogrrlfly
There are newer reviews for Jambo Indoor Amusement Park

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Mini GOlf Pariadise is good. Love to visit again. Our daughter loves the rides a lot. Need to increase more rides.

1  Thank Saravanakumar P
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I bought the groupon deal for jambo park in phoenix, for a family of 4. When we got there we decided not to use the groupon deal and just pay for an hour for my daughter, the place is small and 4 of the rides were out of order.it was dirty, I even slipped and fell from icecream that was on The floor. I immediately got on my phone and canceled my groupon deal. As a mom that is always looking for fun things to do with our daughter,I can assure u that jambo park it's definitely not the place to go.
I am very sorry to say that jambo park in phoenix was a disappointment.

7  Thank jolieee
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I took my two nephews (ages 5 and 8) to Jambo today. We had an awesome time. It was $13 or so for each of them which included unlimited rides, a trip through the laser tag room, and a round of golf. They had a blast. This place does look a little run down but the kids didn't care. I was glad they had places to sit, cold drinks, and clean restrooms. Adults don't have to pay but if you want to do golf or laser tag you can buy a $3 bracelet.

They had pretty rockin' looking pizza but we just bought a few drinks. They were overpriced as was the popcorn but at least it was good. You also get free refills on the drinks.

There are only a few rides but with the bracelet the kids can go on them over and over again. There is a swing that spins around, a little Dumbo like elephant ride, a train, and a funny little automated zebra that takes the kids around like a pony ride. There is a play zone that my nephews ran themselves silly in.

My 8 year old nephew really liked the laser tag and the golf and my 5 year old nephew loved the rides. I would say kids over 10 would be bored but little ones would have a great time.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

What a joke when it comes to unlimited rides.. all 4 of them. Most of the amusement is arcade games that costs you more money.

3  Thank OldFolksRoadShow