“LOBSTER”

Red Lobster
Ranked #437 of 3,155 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The lobster fest menu was incredible. My husband had two lobster tails. I had lobster and shrimp three ways. As always the bread is awesome but the lobster was the star. The tails were larger than I expected. Would do again in a minute!!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Great food. Got in for the seafood lovers dinner. Place was packed, sat at bar. They even had a bar for my feet sitting on the stool. Having long legs, that's a plus! They don't take off the 10% for checking in to Yelp, which kinda sucks cause you're giving them free marketing when you do that.

Food took quite a while to get there, had to ask for refills, I guess sitting at the bar doesn't mean wait staff is paying attention. lol
Had to ask for boxes and then the boxes wouldn't close because there were two stuck together. Was frustrating for my friend trying to close them. Waiter had a hard time til he figured out two stuck together.

Had to ask for a second round of cheesy biscuits. Not real attentive eh? But the food was good!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I love this place, of course, that's mostly because of the biscuits. But everything else is always good, this is my go to place for take-out when I want to watch a game in my room. I just wish, they had wild caught fish. Not many people know all of their seafood is pretty much farm raised, which is not really as healthy as wild caught.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Their commercials are great, make the stuff look to die for... The cheesy buns are 10/10, we had the shrimp skewers and OMG, delicious.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a really great diiner here. Food was great during recent Lobsterfest. Our waitress Logan was excellent....really nice and very attentive without being pushy.
The decor was fresh and clean and table placement was good with loads of booths.
Will return to this restaurant without hesitation. A+