“A Happy Hour Disappointment”
Review of Pita Jungle

Pita Jungle
Ranked #268 of 3,085 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Welcome to Pita Jungle, the quintessential new American cuisine restaurant that expresses various culinary diets. Pita Jungle has a very large selection of vegan options from appetizer to entrees as well as tapas. Other menu items are salads, dips, pastas, pizzas, healthy burgers, pitas, wraps as well as wood-fired fish and chicken dishes to produce signature dishes that are healthy, fresh, made from scratch, and in many instances vegetarian, vegan, low calorie and gluten free. Pita Jungle also offers a healthy kid's menu. Boutique wines and beer available. Casual nice sit-in dining.
Phoenix, Arizona
“A Happy Hour Disappointment”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I went to the Norterra location close to my house, as always, looking for a closeby Happy Hour. No luck here. My husband and I ordered everything on the HH menu with maybe 1 or 2 that were OK. We didn't want to short-change the place, so we ordered a chicken topped flatbread as well. No help there either. Very friendly attentive waitress.
I won't be going back.

Visited November 2012

Yuma
“Delicious food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This was our first trip to Pita Jungle. We had the hummus sampler appetizer with 3 delicious hummus flavors and pita bread. Nice portions. I had a wondefully delicious portabello mushroom sandwich that was layered with roasted red peppers, tomato, onion and lettuce and came with a side of amazingly delicious roasted potatoes that were very well seasoned. My husband got one of the cold wraps and was only moderately impressed, commeting that it was dry. My son got the kids meal and loved the mac and cheese. Nice size portions, good value for the price. I'd go back!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank TravelingIsFun01
Firestone, Colorado
“Favorite spot to eat in Phoenix”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I'm from out of town but try to get here each time I come through. Food is inexpensive, extremely fresh, and healthily prepared. Yum!

Visited June 2012
Arvada, CO
“Good Food Good Price Good Service”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We had lunch here, I know it is not mediterranean however had the Black Bean Burger and it was so hot and delicious. So good. Service was friendly and prompt. Must try!

• Visited June 2012
Cave Creek, Arizona
“Excellent!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We love Pita Jungle. Ten visits in three months, and all of them great. Consistently delicious food, large portions, great service and pricing that makes it an easy and frequent destination for us. And lots of vegetation and vegan choices (love the cauliflower and tahini starter!). Treat yourself and sit at the bar for dinner.

Visited May 2012