“Upcycled Love”

The Clarendon Hotel and Spa
Ranked #14 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I love anything vintage Mid Century and was super excited to see this hotel brought back form its former degradation. It is now a colorful and revived part of Phoenix history. No,it is not a big box commercial 5-star hotel but I prefer the Locally Owned little gem that is The Clarendon. Perfect location if you want to explore downtown or uptown Phoenix. Gallo Blanco = Yummm!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank JenneGz
There are newer reviews for The Clarendon Hotel and Spa

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Culture, Art, Food & Drinks! The Clarendon has it all!
The Gallo Blanco restaurant found in the lobby of the hotel has mind blowing food,try the fresh Guacamole, tacos, and Chilaquiles (meat and ingredients are local,natural and organic whenever possible) there is flamenco performances, live jazz. The Clarendon offers Rooftop Yoga too, I think Sundays! It is a pleasure to spend my money here as I know that I am supporting something completely Authentic! I am the owner of Abloom Salon here in phoenix and I tell all my clients about the Clarendon! THANKS!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank abloomalejandra
Reviewed June 20, 2014

This hotel is great! Stayed here for my birthday last year! Stayed in a suite and had an amazing weekend. Had drinks by the pool, on the rooftop, and in the restaurant! It was an awesome day and the room was amazing! The customer service was also amazing! Offering snacks and drinks all the time! And always there if you need anything! Can't wait to stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Ecrujr22
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Every summer my friends and I have a "Staycation" at the Clarendon. I love the unique décor and atmosphere. We bring our bikes and ride to all the new bars and restaurants that have opened since our last visit. I cannot wait for this years visit!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Autumn P
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Friendly staff, awesome pool area, and an amazing restaurant - Gallo Blanco. I always recommend this hotel to all of my friends and family visiting our city. If you are looking for a great place to spend the 4th of July, book here. You will have a fun time watching the fireworks from the rooftop.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank kelbelljellybean
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We stayed here a couple years ago and it was really cool. We loved the modern design and fun atmosphere. I feel like we got a really great deal as well. From the moment we pulled up we could tell it was going to be a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank savedoncross
Reviewed June 19, 2014

From the great guest rooms to the pool that plays music under water to the excellent food this hotel is wonderful!
We had family and friends stay with us for a wedding and everyone had a great time. The history and decor were so unique and interesting. Loved everything!

• Stayed: May 2014