First off, I would say I recommend this hotel and would stay again. The rate was minimal considering PHX right after spring training. Location is tricky having to navigate the one-way frontage road off of I-17. But once you get the hang of it, it's not an issue....just be careful. Arizona drivers leave little to be desired! Hotel was clean..pool & hot tub was nice. One thing I noticed right away was the drawer space for clothes in the room. I think the hanging "open closet" rod was only about 24 inches long with 10 hanger capacity. But the big issue was having only 1 closed drawer for clothes. Of course, I couldn't fit everything into it....so just had to make do with overhead space in the closet area. WARNING: If you brought a friend or wife, there is no way there would be enough clothes space...PERIOD! (Poor design thinking!)
Breakfast was average at best...was looking for waffles, but no luck. All in all, would stay here again due to the great rate compared to others in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in North Phoenix, AZ is located off of I-17 near the Metrocenter Mall and the Black Canyon Conference Center. Many North Phoenix restaurants are within walking distance of the all-suites Marriott hotel. The hotel is minutes from the University of Phoenix Stadium and Gila River Arena. Also a short and convenient drive is downtown Phoenix along with Chase Field and US Airways Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Phoenix North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Phoenix Metrocenter Mall/i-17 Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Springhill Suites