“Very delicious food choice”
Review of Rubio's

Rubio's
Ranked #714 of 3,115 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
“Very delicious food choice”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Gr8 blackened fish tacos and kids love cheese quesadilla. Good condiments and they keep evolving the menu. Also look at the dead on discounted movie tickets , cool .

• Visited October 2013

Peoria, Arizona, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rubios Great Food”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I eat at Rubios 3 times a week. Their tilapia is phenomenal and all of their salads are great. Try the Balsamic Roasted Veggie Chicken salad which is only 310 calories!

Visited October 2013
Davidson, North Carolina
“Most excellent quick meal”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

We were shopping in Desert Ridge and tried this on a whim. Never been to one before and were VERY happy we did. Fresh fish at a chain mall restaurant?!? You bet and it was delicious. We had salmon burrito and cod taco once, then returned later in week and had Mahi taco and salmon taco, all we're very good. Nice salsa bar (flavorful bold tastes) and great service. Can't go wrong here for a quick meal, even worth a special trip besides hitting the Mall!

Visited June 2013
Tempe, Arizona
“Blackened talapia tacos”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The food is so fresh and flavorful! I go on a blackened talapia taco kick every so often and can't get enough!

Visited May 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Decent fast mexican food”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I come to Rubio's occasionally and have never had a bad meal. Once I didn't get what I had ordered and I called from work and told them about it and they gave me a free meal. Being a horribly picky eater I generally have to customize my food and the staff at Rubio's at Desert Ridge is usually pretty gracious about it. There's a female manager there usually during the day shift and she has always been nice and even found a way to make my weird custom order cheaper for me. Also, if you get a burrito it comes with a side of chips and their chips are always good. They also have a salsa bar with lots of different salsas for those who like salsa.

Visited February 2013