“just another chain”

Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I just didn't care for it. Over priced fast food. Clean place nice staff. Run of the mill quality of ingredients.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Very casual dining. Ordering is done at the counter and your name is called when it is ready. A very friendly young man took our order and was very helpful.
I ordered the 2 fish taco plate on flour tortillas - topped with cabbage, white sauce, and mild salsa. Mine came without any salsa. It was fine because they have a salsa bar with three salsas, a cilantro/onion mixture, and whole jalapeno peppers. In addition, my entree came with pinto beans( which were excellent) and rice( which was slightly hard and dried out).
I spoke to the manager and she said that they had just finished making fresh rice and apologized and brought out a serving. I thought the rice was rather bland, so I added some of the cilantro/onion topping from the salsa bar.
My spouse ordered Beer-Battered Fish Burrito - wild Alaskan Pollock, guac, black beans, white sauce, mild salsa, sour cream, cabbage, and cilantro/onion. He enjoyed it, but wasn't overwhelmed. We also ordered a bag of tortilla chips - eh.

Overall this was average food. I am not a fan of eating with plastic utensils off a plastic plate.If you are looking for a quick meal far from fine dining, you may enjoy this as an alternative.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Rubios is the "gold standard" for Fish tacos. The grilled ono tacos and tuna salad were definite winners during my stay in Scottsdale. Enjoy.(and ask for extra serrano peppers on the side if you're adventurous!)

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Super tacos - especially the shrimp ones. All the food is fresh! Good amount of food and good prices. A good casual place for 1 person to go or a family.