“Love the atmosfere!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Fuego Tacos
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Service is great, love the food and the sangria! my favorite shrimp tacos!

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Tacos were great, but, really, the sweet potato fries are worth the trip.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

This was the first place we ate at after arriving in Phoenix. The food was good ( we had the pork tacos ) but it was fairly expensive. If price doesn't bother you then this is your place. You will not be dissapointed with the food. After a locals tip we went to a tiny, dumpy little taco shop and were blown away. Probably the best food I have ever had. The price was a dollar a taco!

Reviewed February 11, 2012

This is a nice place to go if you want something extra in the way of a taco. I had the Barbacoa tacos (2), or you can have them made as one burrito. They were very good and were served with rice and black beans. The meal started with chips and zesty/spicy salsa. The place had 2 levels and reminded me of a small Tapas bar. It is more like a bar with tacos for munchies (very good tacos); with happy hour specials for the appetizers. I went at lunch and there were only two others in the place. So, service was lightning fast and I was in/out in about 20 minutes. It seemed a little pricey (10 bucks) for almost all menu items, but the location (camelback colonnade area) had a little to do with that. Nonetheless, a great place to get your Taco on.