“Cute little place with amazing food and service.”
Review of Good Fellas Grill

Good Fellas Grill
Ranked #537 of 3,173 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I have been here numerous times, and keep going back! I live in the area but had not been here until we found it on Groupon. It's in a small strip mall, that doesn't look like much. Once inside, the place is very clean, always being well kept, and they added new booths in April 2013. It's not a large dining area, but I've never seen it full as a lot of people order to go, and this remains one of Phoenix's hidden gems.
All the food I have had here is great! They pack so much flavor into their meats. My favorite dishes are the lettuce wraps, chicken kabobs, and vegetarian plate. The babba ganoosh and hummus are also very good and are super fresh. All means are also served with soup, the lentil is fantastic, and I'm not much of a soup person.
Definitely worth it checking ou!!

3  Thank r4mbl3r

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We first visited through Groupon. Since my sons visit at least once a week and I go about 2 times a month. Prices are reasonable, food is great. Our favorite are the lettuce wraps and 3 meat combo. They have the best rice we have eaten! Highly recommend.

3  Thank croe
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Definitely a family run business. Owner is very engaging and fun to talk to. Things don't run quite as smoothly when he is not there. Food is good and prices are reasonable. Love the soups they bring out to start your meal. Both the chicken and lentil are tasty. Hummus plate is wonderful. Greek salad was a little disappointing as there were no olives. We'll keep working our way through the menu. Definitely a place worth trying.

2  Thank Teri-Kevin
Reviewed February 9, 2012

If you're tired of chains and their cookie-cutter approach to food, you'll love eating here. The owner took our order on the first night (his wife did on our second visit the same week) and even made a recommendation for us. I ignored it and had my old standby Greek meal (gyro plate) and I wasn't disappointed. He was disappointed in my bland choice, though, and brought me some of the #7 plate to try during my meal. Okay, he was right --I got the Two Meat plate on my second visit. The chicken is awesome!

On both visits they asked us to have a bowl of soup on the house and it was very good as well. This place has more than just gyros and souvlaki --they have a wide variety of Greek & Mediterranean fare.

3  Thank LEWMARBELL