“Good food, great waitress”

Thirteenorth Grille
Ranked #234 of 3,188 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Liked this restaurant's food, change on the regular chicken and beef dishes. The waitress we had was very good. She was prompt and she served us like she liked what she was doing.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We liked the restaurant. the food was very good, and the waitress was excellent. Gave 10% off if you showed the room key.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I have eaten here three times now and each time was excellent for both my husband and myself. I love the food and service. I really like that they make everything homemade. I had fish and chips which are batter dipped there, also the dressing for the salad is made there. You can really taste the difference. Prices are very fair. My only negative is that it is noisy in there due to the materials used for the floor, ceiling, etc. so when I want a really quiet evening I wouldn't go here. Otherwise, everything else is fantastic!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This is a neighborhood place for me. Really good food, excellent service. Things get crazy on the 13th when they run their specials, but the price/value is hard to beat,

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I really enjoyed the food here. I like that there is a big variety to choose from, such as you can just have a hamburger or you can even get a filet or salmon. We had the ahi tuna appetizer which came with a few dipping sauces that were delicious. Then I had the prime rib sandwich with sweet potato fries and my husband had the chicken philly steak sandwich with a side pasta salad. He said the pasta salad was different for your normal and tasted homemade. My sweet potato fries came with a sweet chili dipping sauce which I loved. We shared the chocolate cake for dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. The prices were very fair, nice size portions and excellent service. The only negative is that they have concrete floors and a ceiling which doesn't absorb any sound and it was very noisy in there. I would go back in a minute!

1  Thank RSW