“Good”

Ranked #142 of 3,134 Restaurants in Phoenix
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Very affordable, had bone in rib eye, I would rate as one of the best steaks I have had, excellent value!

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I spent 4 days, travelling solo in Greater Phoenix recently (April 19 - 23); and had a lovely time, even though I would have preferred to have a travel companion.

I had a rental car; and upon a recommendation from the front desk clerk where I was staying to try the Texas Roadhouse - I did so.

A fairly loud atmosphere...nevertheless.. I'd have to give the owner/manager alot of credit. The male and female bar staff (where I sat) were exemplary in friendliness; engaged in
conversation(s) with me, which I really appreciated...travelling solo.

I ordered the Appetizer portion of ribs which came with one side; and I chose a salad. It was amazing...big enough for me at any time for a complete DINNER. Price: about $7.99!!! The ribs were WONDERFUL! fall off the bones type; great all the way around. Large, scrumptious salad too! Of course (ha, ha) I had a beer too.

I liked the restaurant so much, I wondered what I could take home with me as a reminder. I said to the bartender "since it's my first time here, I wonder what I can take home with me?" He said "well, seeing as it is your first time, you get to meet the owner, and he'll give you a wrapped Texas Roadhouse bag of peanuts in the shell!". Very good public relations! The owner promptly came and introduced himself and presented me with a Texas Roadhouse bag of peanuts in the shell!

I WILL be back, and WILL BE recommending to other travellers I know...

Thank you for an injection of friendliness and great food!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Party of three, two steaks, and one order of chicken ordered. Everyone was happy. Both of our steaks were some of the best ever. Not large, but great taste and quality. Our waitress told us it was her first night, but you'd never know it. All the staff shares hellos and welcomes. Nice place!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Best ribs ever, nothin even close. The meat just falls off the bone, great stuff. They have peanut shells all over the floor (you get a bucket of peanuts to shell). Get the baked beans as a side dish, great as well. Ready to go back right now....

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Stopped here for an early dinner on Sunday. We were greeted by at least 8 people by the time we were seated and hot biscuits/cold butter were waiting on the table along with a bucket of peanuts. We ordered from a good size menu - starting with appetizers and then our dinner... and it is a whole lot of food so be hungry when you go! Steaks come in different sizes and are cooked to your specifications - well seasoned and deliciously hot. The ribs fell off the bone and sides were a great variety (salads to loaded potatoes to well cooked veggies). The atmosphere is decidely country - country music, sporadic line dancing by the servers and decor is roadhouse. Overall, an excellent dinner and relaxing place to have a very enjoyable experience while eating a meal worthy of the price ($12.00- $20.00 range).