“Great Local Italian Restaurant”

Times Square Neighborhood Family Restaurant
Ranked #127 of 3,132 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is the place to go in north Phoenix for great food, great service, a relaxing casual atmosphere and friendly employees. We give this a rating of 4 ONLY because it is a relaxing and laidback place, not one that is more formal requiring one to dress up. We have eaten dinner here five times, twice in April, and consider one of our go to places for casual but great food. I enjoy the spicy sausage pasta but everything we and other friends ordered has been great. And there is always enough to take home and enjoy the next door. It has become a favorite for others in our neighborhood as well. There is a bar here but people come for the food, not to see and be seen.

There are newer reviews for Times Square Neighborhood Family Restaurant

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have only been to Times Square three times and each time the wife and I ordered something different. I've had the meatball sub, the philly steak and the cioppino (italian fish stew) was the best I've has since leaving New York 17yrs ago.
Another nice thing about this restaurant is, each time we have gone we had a different waitress and each one was as nice as the last. Friendly, courteous and very, very efficient.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

First time there and OMG...BEST PIZZA I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a cozy place to eat and the service was amazing! The atmosphere was relaxing and the food service and preparation was fast! The fried mozarella is to die for. This will definitely be our new SPOT when we visit Phoenix.

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We went for dinner 5:30pm on a Sunday and we just beat the croud. My son whos only 2 loved the calimari as much as my husband and I.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

You must go here!! Just awesome...I go there monthly and order a different plate each time. Authentic and tasty. Bathroom a little iffy and noisy most nights because it is so busy and familys of eight or ten really make it loud. Perfect for family outing not great for romantic quiet evening for a couple.