“Breakfast at Scramble”

Scramble
Ranked #56 of 3,188 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Scramble is a fresh new look at breakfast. It all begins with using the freshest ingredients around and how we do it is no secret. We pride ourselves on using local farmers and vendors whenever possible, so instead of your eggs being delivered across the country in a truck, they are literally coming from across town. From your first bite to your last, you will taste the difference farm fresh makes. The service style at Scramble is quick casual for several great reasons. If you are not familiar with this style of dining, you simply order at the counter and then take your seat and the food is delivered to your table. First off, this is one of the fastest ways to deliver hot fresh meals. Another great reason is you are not at the mercy of a server for a refill or to get your check when you are ready to leave. When you are done, you simply leave, we'll even take care of clearing your table.
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I have passed by this restaurant many, many times as it is close to my home and finally had the occasion to have breakfast there with a visiting friend. It was such a nice experience. We ate outside on the patio with the sun on our backs enjoying delicious food. I had a non-spicy breakfast burrito with rosemary potatoes that was delicious. My friend had the French toast and said they, too, were delicious. At an adjoining table was a man with his cute little Beagle and for me, that makes this place a winner! It is the type of place you place your order and pay at the counter and the meal is delivered to your table. It was efficient and the wait person was very nice. I will definitely make it a point to eat there more often.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I am a huge fan of the eggs benedict variations I find when travelling to the southwest and I have to say that Scramble's Santa Fe Benedict is probably my favorite. The place is friendly and clean...the staff is truly superb. Everything from the juices to entres screams freshness. A gem of the desert...do not miss!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

A friend and I enjoyed a veggie scramble with egg whites. The portions were more than sufficient and very tasty. However, we should have eaten inside. The patio is dog friendly which would have been fine if the dogs had been friendly. Lots of barking and growling and very little in the way of "dog" manners. The patio is pretty barren. The inside is sleek not cutsey but functional. We probably will not be going back.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Try the Santa Fe Benedict definately a creative change to a classic breakfast dish. I will definately eat there again. Good Food Good Service. Nice modern feel and decor.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

My family and i just arrived to phoenix on a red eye from nyc. We needed breakfast food. Found this place on our cell app. We were glad that we tried it. The guy and girl working were very friendly and helpful. The egg, avocado and chorizoburrito kicked butt. Lattes just like back at home. This place needs to be visited at least once. GO "SCRAMBLE". We need one in Nyc.