“Why are the scrambles cold?”
Review of Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #392 of 3,176 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The coffee was good. I am just not sure why the scrambles were cold when served. Maybe they make them way in advance of the orders. Their description sounded great but the food was cold and dry.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

To be fair, I hit this place at closing time. Given that, the staff was friendly and helpful when they could have been cranky. Coffee was hot and good, the pastry I chose was ok but a bit too sweet for my taste.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I went to Phoenix for a conference and ate here almost every single day. Its affordable, great for breakfast or lunch, and they even have good coffee. Try the Mac and Cheese!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Value, quick and good. Sit down cafe and counter order. Good food for fast meal. Gr8 sandwiches and salads.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have always liked Corner bakery so I was happy to find one downtown phoenix. I really needed a cup of their soup and ham panini. The staff was great! I was able to hang out and study and enjoy coffee and a lemon bar for dessert too!