“Great vegan food”

Green New American Vegetarian
Ranked #192 of 3,054 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Arizona
“Great vegan food”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The Phoenix location is my regular place for lunch despite the fact that it is a ten minute drive from my office. I am a vegetarian and Green offers great vegan entrees with lots of options. The food is fresh and delicious at a moderate price. It is a very relaxed atmosphere and the staff could not be friendlier. Do not be put off by the limited parking. Spaces open up all the time and if it is busy, you can park on the side street just north of it on the west side of 7th Street.

Visited August 2012

Phoenix, Arizona
“I love Green.”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I absolutely LOVE green, I am not a vegan at all, but the food here is so delicious that I could be if I could eat here every day. The mock chicken is phenomenal! the curry with mock chicken, the wings and samosas YUM! and don't forget about desert next door! try a tsoynami, you wont regret it!

• Visited February 2012
phoenix
“fantastic”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

the sauces are amazing and can "fool" even a flexible meat-eater. I declare the samosas to be the best; I've eaten at loads of Indian restaurants and Damon's (the owner) surpass most of those! My only sadness is that my husband doesn't like to go there too often because the gluten is too much for his system. My favorite (as well as my 7 y.o. son's) is the chick'n bbq sandwhich. Oh, and the buffalo wings: OMG!

• Visited May 2012
Boulder, Colorado
“For anyone who wants healthy food!”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Quick, delicious, inexpensive and wholesome. We are vegetarians and always seek out the choices when we travel. This little place was a a real gem and we will go back again when we are in Phoenix.

Visited May 2012
Flowery Branch, Georgia
“Tasty food and great service”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Being vegan, I wanted to try out the Green New American Vegetarian restaurant while I was in the Phoenix area. The service was exceptional from the cashier to the person who brought us our food and wiped down our table.

The menu gave a lot of options, and the food was quite tasty. I would definitely come back again next time I'm in the area. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a vegan/vegetarian alternative to the standard fare of most restaurants.

Visited February 2012