“Good, fast lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great service, and a good selection of food. Indoor and outdoor seating with plenty of TVs available

There are newer reviews for Wolfley's Neighborhood Grill

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have been to Wolfley's several times since it opened. I can attest that owner, Ron Wolfley, is often present visiting with customers. He genuinely seems concerned that his guests have a great time. My family loves this place! The food is consistently good. The atmosphere is quieter than most sports bars. They have a great patio for use in the cooler months. I personally love Aunt G's Mac and Cheese.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I stopped in after a movie at Desert Ridge. The food was good, although the chili was not to my taste, my wife had a salad and sirloin tips, both of which were excellent. We sat outside and the atmosphere was good. Not too loud and the music selection was good.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We went to Wolfley's for a late dinner last night. We had a party of 8 including a 2 year old. Our 2-year old nephew was really hungry, so we asked if they could put in a order of chicken strips and fries early. The waitress had them brought out before we even placed our orders, which was very good if you have ever tried to keep a 2 year old calm when they are hungry. The rest of us all ordered different items off the large menu. All of us walked out very satisfied with the food and the service. Ron Wolfley stopped by the table to make sure we were getting everything we needed. I would highly recommend eating here.

1  Thank Dave-in-Iowa
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Stopped by for lunch today. The place is kind of a generic sports bar. Lots of little maintenance and housekeeping needs. Ron Wolfley was in attendance and was touching tables. Our server, Katie, was very personable and friendly. The food was good. I had the Beef on Weck, my wife had the Yoda Chicken Sandwich. The beef is cooked in-house and is really good. Beware of the roll. If you're not familiar, very heavily sprinkled with caraway seed and course salt. Sides were ok, sweet potato fries and cole slaw. I'd return, it's convenient to my home.

1  Thank bdrothschild