We stayed here for the first time in about 10 years because of the proximity to a couple of restaurants plus the light rail is across the street to take us to the Eric Claption concert (fabulous). The last time we were here it was not all that great but it was cheap and clean. This time it truly was great but not so cheap anymore. The hotel looked and smelled fresh. Parking was convenient and they had a security guard on duty. The free breakfast was about what you imagined it would be like. What really impressed us however, was the obvious effort to hire workers that you might describe as "seasoned". No 20-year old numbskulls in positions of having to deal with people. Another big plus which we always use to gauge a hotel...the dining room TV was NOT turned to FOX "News"...a big plus. A really big plus. Just on that alone is reason to patronize this hotel. The staff was very friendly and pleasant and you could tell they enjoyed working there which says a lot about the management.
All in all, good central location, close to the Diamondback's stadium and the rates should come down now that the dreaded Phoenix summer is fast approaching.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown hotel located in the heart of Phoenix alongside the Light Rail Line. Our Phoenix Midtown hotel is conveniently located to the Convention Center, Talking Stick Resort Arena, Chase Field Ballpark, ASU Downtown and Grand Canyon University. We are also near Phoenix downtown offices, museums including Heard Museum, a variety of restaurants, and hospitals including St. Joseph's, Phoenix Children's, Dignity Health Care and Banner Health. While traveling to the Midtown Phoenix area, enjoy an abundance of amenities that we offer. Enjoy our complimentary continental breakfast, fitness center, outdoor pool, and complimentary high speed and wireless internet access throughout this hotel in Midtown Phoenix. We also offer complimentary local area shuttle (6A to 10P) along with to the airport for a $10 fee each way. Not only do we offer the amenities you deserve at our Midtown Phoenix hotel, you'll also receive outstanding service along with modern comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Marriott so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites - Phoenix
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Fairfield Inn Phoenix
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Fairfield Inn