“good location, friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown

Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown
Ranked #33 of 178 Hotels in Phoenix
Wisconsin
“good location, friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

stayed here for business and would come back. the staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Rick, who was attending the front desk when I checked in. There is a free airport shuttle, which I used, and their shuttle will take you anywhere within 3 miles of the hotel. Unfortunately, my meeting location was further so I had to take a cab. It took a long time for the cab to get there, but that was not the hotel's fault. There is a basic breakfast included, but served the purpose as others have mentioned. The rooms are clean, quiet and spacious.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank wisgirl01

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Location is perfect if you don't have a car. Easy walk to Metro and they have an airport shuttle. he room was big and comfy. The bed/pillows were amazing. I spent on afternoon by the pool and both the pool and the lounge area were very clean.
The breakfast is basic but was neatly presented.
Staff is very friendly and helpful. Front desk supplied maps and info to help navigate the Metro as well as the city.
This was a very clean hotel too.
I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Helsinki, Finland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is a good, centrally located hotel. I had a room on the 4th floor and it was big, clean and comfortable. The breakfast included in the price was basic, but enough. The location is perfect, if you don't have a car. The light rail station was very close, as well as several bus stops, so it was easy to get to all over the city (museums, shopping centers etc.). Also the neighbourhood seemed safe even for a woman walking alone after dark.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I stayed at this hotel earlier in the year and it was basic but ok. I returned to Phoenix on a business trip and decided to stay at the hotel again because I was familiar with its surroundings. To my surprise, the hotel has undergone a remodeling. As luck would have it, I was given the same room I had stayed in just a few months before and it was a newly renovated room. The decor is up to par with the times, the room was very comfortable and I was very pleased with my stay.

The staff is very friendly at this hotel and seem to go out of there way for you if you need something.

Parking is very easy and free!

I will stay at this hotel for future visits it's a good choice at a good price.

Room Tip: Tell them you want a newly renovated room.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank dlabrake
Sedona, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband had business near by so we enjoyed the hotel and pool and breakfast.He used the free shuttle and I drove to Last chance, trader joes and more. He also took the shuttle The Heard museum. It worked out well. Everone at the hotel was very helpful. Its very quiet. Any room I did get the 4th floor because so no lights from parking lot. We will go back.

Room Tip: Get room on 4th floor so you don't see lights from the parking lot. Very quiet!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Denton, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I was looking for a clean, reasonably priced room near my company's offices on Central Avenue. I was a little reluctant to book this hotel because I didn't know much about it. It was a good experience: the staff was friendly and helpful in recommending a place to do some shopping (I had forgotten to pack any ties!) and some not-too-far-away recommendations for dinner. The room was clean and everything worked just fine. I even received an email from the manager a couple of days later asking if everything was OK.

I'd certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: A good reasonable place to stay for business on Central Avenue. I also found that it didn't tak...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Triaero
CLI820, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and choosing the Fairfield Inn and Suites Phoenix Midtown. We are happy to see that you had a good experience and the staff provided you with friendly service. We thank you for your review of our hotel and look forward to serving you again!
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised with our recent stay at the Fairfield Inn on Central Ave. The staff was courteous and the room was clean and well-appointed. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this property for those staying in the Phoenix mid-town area.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends