“Good Fairfield Inn”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown
Ranked #37 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I was looking for a clean, reasonably priced room near my company's offices on Central Avenue. I was a little reluctant to book this hotel because I didn't know much about it. It was a good experience: the staff was friendly and helpful in recommending a place to do some shopping (I had forgotten to pack any ties!) and some not-too-far-away recommendations for dinner. The room was clean and everything worked just fine. I even received an email from the manager a couple of days later asking if everything was OK.

I'd certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: A good reasonable place to stay for business on Central Avenue. I also found that it didn't tak...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Triaero
CLI820, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and choosing the Fairfield Inn and Suites Phoenix Midtown. We are happy to see that you had a good experience and the staff provided you with friendly service. We thank you for your review of our hotel and look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised with our recent stay at the Fairfield Inn on Central Ave. The staff was courteous and the room was clean and well-appointed. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this property for those staying in the Phoenix mid-town area.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Karen F
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The staff, the room, breakfast, amenities, location. All were perfect. It was so nice on our Friday visit that we came back on Sunday. This was our first Fairfield Inn stay so thank you Fairfield! ( I have a 200 character minimum but really don't need to write any more than this!)

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor so no one walking on our heads. Also that way we had a newly remodeled ro...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank candydawn
Reviewed August 8, 2012

This was my second stay at your hotel. Again, the rooms were nice and clean with ample room ... And the pillow assortment rocked!

Management was professional and very helpful and full of smiles. They also rocked!

See y'all next year for my annual Arizona visit.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Mark G
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I have switched my in Phoenix hotel arrangements to The Fairfield inn and Suites at 2520 N Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85004 because the facility is clean, well kept, and staff are wonderful. I am a picky traveler because I don't sleep well away from home, but this hotel goes the extra mile to make people feel welcome.

Room Tip: The suites are huge and well designed!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank rlibberton
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I am getting to this so late because, well I was looking to book for next year and found that I didn't review for my last stay.

My husband and I drove to Phoenix from Stockton, it was a long drive, especially at night. When we got there, the hotel staff did what they could to get us in a room as soon as possible. I arrived at 8am and that's hard to do when the hotel was full the night before. They moved us to our actual room with in the hour and we settled in to a very comfortable bed. The room was larger than I expected. We had a busy weekend, being that we were there for comic con. We were hesitant about parking down town and when the shuttle service was offered, I was intrigued. They had a great driver at night, believe his name was Mike or Michael? He was very talkative and very informative about the area and very friendly. The morning driver seemed more like he was in too much of a rush to deal with these and ther ewere a lot of shuttle runs, every hour to the convention center.

The auditor at night was really helpful in helping me deal with my sunburn, since I didn't expect to get burned in the first 30 minutes of arriving to Phoenix. Also the market was really helpful to have. They were really accomodating with pickups as well. The pool was nice, the spa was working, (when I go to most hotels it doesn't) and the rate was great! I booked through expedia and got a $69.00 rate, I'd pay their BAR rate for what we got last year.

Over all they made the stay easy, we didn't have to try and fight traffic to park downtown, or pay for internet access, or have a crappy breaktast. The breakfast was great and over all I enjoyed my stay, sans sunburn. The only downside I have is that the pillows were so tiny, Even with two of them I felt like I wasn't sleeping on anything, but the mattress. So the only thing I'd do differently is bring my own pillows.

Room Tip: I never had an issue with any of the two rooms I had (one was just so I could rest until mine was re...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This was the best experience I could have asked for to the beginning of our vacation. They picked us up at the airport, transported us to the D-backs game the next day and to pick up our rental car. Every employee that I dealt with was super friendly, very helpful and extremely professional. Never hesitate to stay here.

Room Tip: The 4th floor was just completed renovations. Very updated room decorations.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family