“Definitely stay here!”

TownePlace Suites Phoenix North
Ranked #65 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed January 3, 2014

In a world where bad news travels faster than good news, I thought of leave a review of my stay. Perfect location, easy highway access, great dining and shopping in the area. The staff was very polite and sweet, the facility is beautiful, very clean and updated, the whole building is smoke free which is greatly appreciated. Pets are welcome. The rates were extremely reasonable,And they carry a military discount. Hooah! I would highly recommend staying here while visiting the phoenix area.

• Stayed: January 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at TownePlace Suites Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear VegasJasonAndBri,
Thank you so much for spreading the good news! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the TownePlace Suites Phoenix Metrocenter Mall. I'm also glad that you found my staff polite and sweet. Please come back and see us on your next trip to the area.

Warm thanks,
Dominick C.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Want to give a better rating because there were several great points but the lack of consistency in service blows it for this place. Some staff members are over the top friendly and helpful while others just don't have it. That said, the rooms are clean, comfortable and convenient. The kitchen is fully set up with everything we needed and the Internet was solid every day. This is a GREAT place for a medium-term stay (we stayed about three weeks) with a small family and even a pet! However, the outdoor areas are really not much, no green space to walk a pet, the pool is in the parking lot and the BBQ grill did not work - no effort was made to help us get it going. Also post-stay issues with billing are still unresolved and have left a very bad impression overall.

Room Tip: Lots of folks smoking outside right outside the rooms so be sure to ask for a room appropriate to yo...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank valdomx
TMIHospitality, Manager at TownePlace Suites Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Valdomx,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm so terribly sorry that you had a less than perfect stay with us. Guest satisfaction is extremely important to us, which is why I am reviewing your comments with my entire staff to ensure that future guests do not encounter the same issues. If you have any additional comments you would like to share with me, please do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel. I hope you will allow us another opportunity to show you the level of service of which we are capable, the next time you are in Phoenix.

Dominick C.
602-943-9510

Reviewed October 23, 2013

In the process of moving to AZ we had to stay in a hotel for several weeks. We chose the TownePlace Suites and have been very happy with everything. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel right at home. I have had some additional needs with faxing and scanning for work and they have been gracious to help me take care of these items. Would definitely stay here again and recommend this location to others.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Traveling for business we stay in many hotels during the year. In all the time we have been working on the road NONE have measured up to this hotel.
This trip lasted from June 2013 to October 2013.
The staff are excellent.. They attend to your every need and in some cases they anticipate your needs before you ask.
Rooms are squeaky clean and quiet.. Property is maintained extremely well.
Breakfast is quite good and the lady who serves is awesome.
Thanks to everyone for making a couple of country folks feel welcome in the big city..
If I could I would give you all 100 stars..

Room Tip: Any room you pick would be great.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I typically use Spring Hill Suites or Residence Inn from Marriott. But tried TownePlace suites last month. Its slightly different but was good. Customer Service at this particular location was great along with nice breakfast in the morning. I recommend using this if you are on a shorter business trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The service was excellent, the place was spacious and very clean. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the west valley. They had availability and upgraded us to a suite, which was incredible, to say the least.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I was attending my daughter's graduation from Law School and we stayed the the TownePlace Suites in Phoenix. There was problem with the front door and the staff were very help and came out immediately to have it fixed. We had the dogs with us and they (staff) were so kind and courteous. We will definitely stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family