“good stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Midtown
Ranked #46 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
“good stay”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I came down with my mom to phx for a day and booked the room here. Luis was our front desk agent. He gave us such a warm welcome. He gave us a good suggestion upon the parking and was very appreciative to him. When we came back from dinner we went for a dip in the pool. There were no towels so i went up front and he immediately called housekeeping and they brought out towels for us. The service here was great. The rooms were nice and clean and i slept like a baby.
Thank you Luis, for your friendliness. :)

Oh FYI the turn dial for the hot tub is slightly hidden; just look around by the rock coral.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Laudica711

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Very friendly staff and a clean quiet room made this a very pleasurable stay. The parking and layout of the entire facility was very easy to navigate.The hotel restaurant was a nice bonus as their food was delicious.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Salem, Oregon, United States
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The staff was very friendly and I felt very welcome. Great value, too! The room was comfortable and included a bed with an adjustable mattress--first time I have encountered that in a hotel. Nice touch! The breakfast selections on the restaurant buffet were quite good. If I had to give any criticism, it is that the location is a little way from the downtown area, so the selection of restaurants and shopping within close walking distance is limited. But, there is a good restaurant across the street (Macayo's) with a GREAT happy hour for adult beverages. Overall, a fine experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Oro Valley, United States
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel was perfect for my trip. The room was large and clean and great to have dining on site. There was plenty of parking and it was free which is hard to find in downtown Phoenix. Internet was also free. They offer a breakfast buffet with omelets and pancakes made to order which was really nice. I would have to say it is one of the best values in town.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Eastvale,Ca, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Over all service was Excellent, The staff aimed to please. Just one thing it would be nice if they had a golf cart to pick up guest from parking lot and taken to the front of the main lobby during after hours. Thank You again Hilton Staff. If I travel to Phoenix, Az I would stay at the Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Bellingham, Washington
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I came here as a consultant to work in the Phoenix downtown area and as a Hilton Diamond member I have stayed at Hilton's all over the United states.

This particular Hilton felt like a motel 6 in the 1980's. Very run down with old carpet and window treatments. When staying in my room, I felt that I had to wash my hands every five minutes as it felt so grimy.

My company booked the hotel so I tried to make the best of it and purchased Clorox wipes to wash down the surfaces. However, after the second night, I checked out and stayed at the Sheraton.

Pros: The staff was really wonderful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Onedayfun V
Saint Louis, United States
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I enjoyed my saty at the Hilton Garden. My only issue was the bed; it was so uncomfortable. I tried to adjust the settings, that was not successful. I just made the best out of it. The pillows are so flat. I went to a store and brought an additional pillow. I did not report it; I just made the best out of it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family