“Huge portions”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We were defeated by food - we ordered way too much and couldn't remotely finish! The fish tacos were amazing and my husband also ordered mac and cheese that was HUGE. The edamame were so good the seasoning on it. I wish we had stayed longer to go back!

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Every item on the menu is a masterpiece. And the only restaurant next to Sonic who serves tator tots. They're a must! My only beef is the parking and it can get pretty loud, but it's only on some nights.

1  Thank Beth J
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is a fun and upscale restaurant in my mind. The staff are fun and take care of you. I really enjoy the cocktails a little pricey but very good. The food in something you will not see at any other local restaurant well prepared and the taste is awesome...

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Trendy place that was perfect to catch up with friends. The "outdoor area" didn't feel outdoor - it was enclosed with fans which was nice. Try the "Whip over the keys" martini - taste just like a key lime pie!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

My wife and I ate here for lunch. The first giveaway that this was a trendy place was that it was valet parking only. Food was only OK, I had the Vig burger while my wife had the Arcadia burger. I ordered medium and she ordered hers well done but they came out the same so OK service. We had the lunch special, if you show up before noon the 14 dollar burgers are only 10. We don't drink so I cannot comment on the bar but there are better burger places in town. Overall, 3 dots. It wasn't bad but the burgers weren't memorable. We would try somewhere else.