“Great Value!”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #1,465 of 3,161 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was really impressed with the quality of the steak we got for the price we paid. My husband and I both ordered the 8 oz sirloin. They were juicy, tender, and cooked to perfection -- and for just $12. I think this is the best steak we've ever bought for that kind of money. I also ordered the grilled mushrooms -- they were a delicious accompaniment to the steak. I do have one negative, though. We also got the mini bucket dessert called the Nutter Butter Fudgeslide -- it was my husband's birthday, so we got it free (since we're in the online "club"). It was very delicious; however, I saw that it normally sold for $2.29. I would have felt very ripped off had I paid for it. It was very small.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

We decided to try Logan's Roadhouse. We started with the appetizer combo, my husband ordered rib-eye steak, baked sweet potato and tossed salad. I ordered sirloin steak, broccoli and tossed salad.
All in all the broccoli was good.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

For being from out of town it was a bad place to eat. Friendly atmosphere with reasonable prices and a moderate selection.

Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

Meh. It was ok. The steaks were not done well, and everything seemed very Texas Roadhouse-y. Not a fan.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Wow only a couple of reviews on this restaurant. We recently ate at the North valley restaurant and they had the best ribs that I have ever had at a “chain restaurant.” The service was excellent and my kids liked the kid’s meals. My only complaint is that I would like to see a few “kids eat free" days when their business is slack, as it is rather expensive to eat there when ordering ribs along with several kids meals. After eating these ribs I won’t try anything else here so please review this restaurants other food….