“Quaint little wine bar”

Timo Wine Bar on Central
Ranked #177 of 3,188 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Timo is a wine bar with wood fired oven. We create the ultimate experience for guests with our intimate ambiance and warm, friendly service. We take pride in our exquisite wine list and delectable food.
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I enjoy going to Timo's. I love riding my bike there along the canal and sitting on the patio. The food and wine selection is to die for!

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

The solo birthday brunch I treated myself to (bagels and lox with the New York Times on the side)and later dinner with friends (shared white pizza,blueberry salad ,along with a spicy hot shrimp tapas) turned into the mini-vacation to San Diego I missed without the airport hassle or long drive. While I was disappointed I couldn't get to San Diego for my birthday, the healthy,creative food and ambiance at TIMO's (not to mention the refreshing bargain Sangria.) was the next best thing.The patio is one of the most inviting in the Valley, even in the heat of the summer, since there is a really good misting system in place, (which my puppy ,who suffers from separation anxiety,really appreciated.) So I ended up going to TIMO twice in one day the next best thing to being on vacation!.Along with the great food, the waitresses, both in the AM and P M ,were great and so nice to my dog.I will definitely be back again with friends and by myself.Really, like a mini vacation.

1  Thank Barbara B
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Me and my husband visit this place often.. Nicole is usually our server and she is great! The food is simply amazing and is cooked with TLC.. Fresh ingredients! The crab Benedict is AMAZING! We call this place the best kept secret in Phoenix! A MUST try!

1  Thank Jenny I
Reviewed June 14, 2014

If you like wood fired pizza, an outstanding wine list, excellent service and great décor, then you will find none better than Timo. I visit every time I go to Phoenix and enjoy every meal. I did not try the outside patio but it looks really interesting. This is definitely the best restaurant I have tried in Phoenix and thanks to Nico and Amy for great service.

1  Thank David B
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I had been to their sister restaurant in Sedona and decided to give this place a try. It definitely had a loungier vibe, and was significantly smaller. But the amazing, adjoining outdoor patio made up for it. Great music, friendly staff and a cozy atmosphere were major pluses. Our server Nicole was sweet as pie and very accommodating. We mostly did small plates but they had a killer happy hour as well. I would definitely recommend you try out this lovely neighborhood spot. The area is beautiful, with large trees lining the street all the way up central, where it is located. It was too hot to sit on the patio, but I will definitely be back after sunset to check it out. All in all a great experience. Please check them out and ask for Nicole, she was great!

1  Thank WorldTravelerFoodie