“GREAT Tour Guide!!”

and up
Grand Canyon National Park via Sedona
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Our exciting scenic Arizona tours, including the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and the historic Apache Trail offer visitors some of the most scenic and breathtaking views that Arizona has to offer. We have the most comfortable touring vans in the state, high back captains seating! Fully guided tours with tour guide that love what they do! Professional sound system so you can hear the tour guides narration. We will pick at most hotels in Phoenix and Scottsdale!
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Leroy was the best, he knew all about the local peoples, animals, plants and landscape and he was very nice.

canyondan, Manager at Vaughan's Southwest Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Agreed! Leroy is a Great Tour guide, and from what I hear he can dance pretty good also! Thanks for traveling with us to the Grand Canyon.

Dan

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Took the Grand Canyon-Monument Valley 2 day tour last September.
Still have the vivid memories of it hunting me during my daily chores. The places are absolutely fabulous, but the HUGE plus was the touring company, and particularly Jim; our knowledgeable, fun, guide. His passion for this part of the land is amazing, and does not fall short in juicy anecdotes of his time living with the Navajo.
The tour group was a very nice group of tourists from different nationalities and a very fun bunch.
This tour is not for those who do not like extras and believe you should only see what is on the schedulle...we did MUCH more. Comfy van, drinks, good chat and lots of stops along the way.
Would tour with them for sure. I has been the best tour ever.

1  Thank marcelo t

I am so glad you enjoyed your trip to Monument Valley with our owner Jim Vaughan. Since Vaughan"s Southwest Custom Tours is a family owned and operated business Jim does as many tours as he can himself. He a very fun person to travel with.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I highly recommend the visit for the breath taking views at the grand canyon, as for the guide is one of the most informative tour I've ever been on.

Thanks for traveling with us! Our guides really know their stuff!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Our tour guide Rich went the extra mile to get us the IMAX tickets and accommodate that as we wanted to watch it but it was not part of the tour. I really appreciated that. He was very informative and knowledgeable in explaining the history and the background of all the places we went by during the drive from Phoenix all the way to the Grand Canyon. My suggestion is to get the tour which spends overnight at the Grand Canyon as the 1 day trip was too tight. You won't be able to do/see a lot of things e.g the Grand Canyon train ride, helicopter ride etc. There wasn't much leg room in the van and with the 8 hours time spent in the van, it wasn't really comfortable. Other than that, we did enjoyed the tour as Sedona and Grand Canyon is really a wonder to be seen by your own eyes.

Thanks for traveling with us! Sounds to me like you had a great day, Going the extra mile is what all our Tour Guides on a regular bases! I am glad you got to see the IMAX ! Please feel free to share any photos you may have from your trip!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We did a fantastic day trip to the Grand Canyon and Sedona last week with Vaughan's Southwest Custom Tours. Our driver, Dan, was a wonderful tour guide; very knowledgeable with a great sense of humor. DD and I did the optional helicopter tour and it was worth every penny, I highly recommend it. The next time we are in the area, I would love to book an overnight tour to Grand Canyon NP. Dan did a terrific job showing us as much as he could in such a limited amount of time. I would request him again if possible.

1  Thank leighmchenry

Thank you ! I am glad we got to travel together, I love my job and it is because of people like you that I enjoy what I do so much.