“The Greatest Tour Ever!”

Vaughan's Southwest Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$150.00*
and up
Grand Canyon National Park via Sedona
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Our exciting scenic Arizona tours, including the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and the historic Apache Trail offer visitors some of the most scenic and breathtaking views that Arizona has to offer. We have the most comfortable touring vans in the state, high back captains seating! Fully guided tours with tour guide that love what they do! Professional sound system so you can hear the tour guides narration. We will pick at most hotels in Phoenix and Scottsdale!
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Greatest Tour Ever!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

If you are ever in Arizona or live there, you must take the Sedona, Jerome & Montezuma Castle
One Day Tour. I have been on a lot of tours, but this was the best one I have ever had hands down. Our tour guide Howard was fantastic!!!! He was very personable, knowledgeable and very friendly. He even took us to slide rock and other sites which weren't even listed on the trip. It was a blast! The tour was above and beyond what I expected, so please don't miss this one. It was the highlight of my trip! Thanks for everything Howard!
Shawn M. Watts
Chicago, IL

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Shawn W
canyondan, Manager at Vaughan's Southwest Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Greatest Tour Ever! That is so great to hear! We love what we do and it shows when we get great reviews like yours. We hope to see you again in Phoenix soon.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Arizona, The Beautiful!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My mom, a friend visiting from Atlanta and I had the extreme pleasure to take the One Day Grand Canyon/Sedona Tour this past weekend. Our AZ Guru Guide, Howard, was entertaining, knowledgable, accommodating and fun!!! He's the perfect person to enjoy a fabulous Arizona day with. We appreciated his vast knowledge of the geology, history and vegetation of Arizona and he made the entire trip fun and informative. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone that wants to enjoy the breathtaking views that only Arizona can offer!

1 Thank Ashleeeeee
Thanks for traveling with us to the Grand Canyon! Howard is a great tour guide , loves his job and it shows! Please feel free to share any of your photos with us! We would love to see them!
“Perfect”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This tour was just awesome! Our tourguide Dan was such a great guy. He loves his job and knows the best view spots at Grand Canyon and made the tour interesting and fun. I really recommend this tour and the price was also total worth it :)

canyondan, Front Office Manager at Vaughan's Southwest Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thanks for traveling with us, and thanks for taking the time to review us on trip advisor. Dan is a great tour guide and a real asset to our company. We look forward to seeing you again on one of our tours. If you have any photos you would like to share please feel free to upload them, I would love to see them.
“Fantastic Tour”
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

I am in a wheelchair, we had a towncar tour of Sedona. It was great! Everyone had told me I would not be able to go, but Dan made it all possible. He was an incredible tour guide. We got to experience all that Sedona had to offer and we had a great day! Walter at Super 8 downtown Phoenix made the arrangements and suggested we would enjoy the town car tour the best and he was right, it was well worth the extra $ over a bus tour and it was just what we wanted. We enjoyed it tremendously!

1 Thank Peggylouise
canyondan, Manager at Vaughan's Southwest Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Hi Peggy,
I really enjoyed traveling with you and the girls! I love my job and it is because I get to meet people just like you. I look forward to traveling with you again some day! maybe next year during your next conference!! Stay warm up in Canada, adois for now!
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Awesome tour to the Grand Canyon”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We had the tour of a lifetime with our guide Rich! He definitely knows and is the perfect epitome of an AWESOME tour guide. I could have totally gone on the tour again the very next day and would have not been bored as he makes it so interesting and a blast! Our group even had the privledge of getting to drive through Sedona on the way and words just cannot describe how beautiful it was. What a sight! Thank you Rich for all of your knowledge shared and ways you helped make this the best tour EVER for us! Hats off to you!!!

Visited August 2012
canyondan, Manager at Vaughan's Southwest Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your tour of the Grand Canyon and Sedona with Rich. I have to agree with you, Rich is a great tour guide and is a real asset to our company.please feel free to share any photos you have from your tour! we would like to see them.