“Best place for Ladies Night OUT!”

Blue Martini Lounge
Ranked #620 of 3,176 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Desert Ridge
Description: Blue Martini is trendy upscale lounge with a warm, welcoming environment that is designed to be enjoyable for all of our guests. We feature the best in Live Entertainment nightly. We are known for offering over 42 mouth-watering signature Martinis, specialty cocktails, fine wines & spirits, and delicious sharable bites. Blue Martini is a hot spot for professionals who desire after-work cocktails at our legendary 'Happy Hour' when we offer incredible discounts on our entire menu. The relaxed happy hour vibe smoothly changes as the live bands stimulate our guests to dance and enjoy the popular songs of favorite artists. The late 'nightlife' at Blue Martini is unsurpassed and we consistently pack all 3 of our unique bar experiences with a high energy, fun loving crowd. Go casual on our patio**, be in front of the entertainment by our stage, or go exclusive in our VIP lounge. We offer an exceptional catering menu for private parties and we host all types of unique events throughout the year. There is always 'Something new at Blue!' At Blue Martini, we take great pride in offering only the best service to our guests. This is why we refer to them 'guests' and not 'customers'. We consider ourselves are experts in the hospitality industry and make sure every guest becomes a raving fan of their Blue Martini experience. From the moment you walk through the door to the moment you leave, we want you to be completely satisfied. In other words, we hope you leave in a way better mood than when you stepped inside.
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Always have a blast here. The live music is great for dancing and the cocktails are made well. Long list of martinis to chose from! So many great memories here with my friends.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Here is the skinny:

1. Go during happy hour and order drinks in this relaxed atmosphere.

2. Sit outside if the weather permits.

3. Half-priced happy hour food items are a great value and taste great!

4. Women get one free drink per visit if they sign up (not sure if they are still giving this out).

5. Live music can be really entertaining.

6. Be warned: waitresses wear super low cut tops as standard attire, don't go if this will bother you or your spouse.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I went with a group of women. The waitress was horrible. It took about 30 minutes to get our drinks and at least another hour to get our food. She brough the wrong drink to 2 people in our group and then had the nerve to charge them for it! After finally taking one of the drinks off of the bill, the guest paid by cash and left shortly thereafter. The waitress told another guest that the first guest had left and not paid for her drink and made the rest of us pay for it (we found out the next day that she HAD paid, in cash, for her drink). They also charged us $2 each for WATER and charged another guest $1 for ICE in her drink. We will never return!!!!!!!

1  Thank CaveCreekCAT
Reviewed August 27, 2012

A little pricey but, wonderful food & drinks! Live music is amazing & the clientele that frequent are friendly!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Went during happy hour because I wanted to enjoy a couple of good martinis. I asked the server what she recommended and she suggested the pomegranate martini. I have it before at other places but I thought I would try it here, big mistake. First, it tasted lie a cranberry and vodka....watered down. After looking at the menu, I saw that they add cranberry juice and there is hardly any pomegranate to the martini....why call it a pomegranate martini then?! Second, I swear there was hardly any alcohol in it. Neither my husband nor I coud taste the vodka, and the effects were nothing. Thought a martini bar would actually make a good martini.

1  Thank Babylisa13