“My favorite restaurant in Phoenix”
Review of Hillstone

Hillstone
Ranked #33 of 3,160 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Description: Formerly Houston's, Hillstone invites you to dine with in our new restaurant featuring outdoor lounge area and new additions to the menu along with time-honed Houston's classics.
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Great atmosphere, good drinks, love the food...especially the grilled artichokes and prime rib/french dip. Ate here last week, we all had drinks and dinner, shared an appetizer and 2 desserts, bill was about $200. Will always head here when in Phoenix!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

This restaurant in Phoenix has excellent ribs in addition to a wide selection of food including it's own Sushi station. Besides the ribs, my group had the grilled artichoke appetizer and the Kale Salad with Chicken and a California Burger. All were fresh and made to our requests. Service was excellent.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

A friend recommended that we meet here for dinner. We love to try new restaurants so we agreed. It was pretty inside, big but still felt cozy. Our waitress was off. She reminded us of the stepford wives. She had this disturbingly fake smile pasted on her face whenever she came to the table. The food was mediocre and not memorable. My husband and I thought the preparation was boring. I had the ribs and they were not any better than Applebee's, in my opinion. We were surprised at how expensive such a boring meal could be. It needs to be said that we are not ones to ever complain about the price of something. We appreciate that good quality comes at a price. However, we could not see the reason behind the expense of this meal. I would prefer to eat at The Vig on 16th.

1  Thank Beachesinaz
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Dined at Hillstone's and as always loved everything. Generous drink pours on wine. My favorite - Thai Steak salad - always superb and very reasonably priced. Others dining with us had Hawaiian Ribeye, Ribs, and Prime Rib. Walnut cobbler and brownie were the large desserts chosen. You know that you'll always be pleased at Hillstone's!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

It's hard to beat Hillstone, right there by the Biltmore Shopping centre/area. I had a kale salad, and it was very good. The service and menu are outstanding. If in the Biltmore area, this is a very good lunch or dinner spot. Enjoy! I'll be back over and over again.

1  Thank Khaneseur