“Wonderful place to spend a vacation”
Check Availability
MAIN POOL
SMALLER POOL
HOT TUB
EXERCISE ROOM
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Gloria V
“Wonderful place to spend a vacation”
Reviewed November 29, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

My family and I really enjoyed staying in this condo it was very nice and it meet our needs. It was conveniently located and made it a breeze to get to the highway and stores. Much nicer then staying in a hotel. I would highly recommend this place if your planning on an extended stay.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Management Response
Nov 30, 2016
Thank You Gloria for choosing our place to spend your vacation at. It was nice having you as guests and we look forward to having you back one day.
PattyFW
Bloomfield, Connecticut
“Spotlessly Clean and Comfortable”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

My husband and I along with our infant daughter rented this condo for 19 days in November 2013. It was really a great set-up for us. First, the unit was very clean and comfortable with all the conveniences of home (a fully equipped kitchen, washer & dryer, WI-FI, and three flatscreen satellite TVs ). The condo is tastefully decorated and you can tell that it was renovated recently. The grounds of the complex were nicely kept. The complex had several pools and a small gym. The condo is located very close to I-17 and the 101 loop... yet it was still quiet. TARGET is located just a few blocks away... and we made trips there nearly every day to pick up groceries/diapers. The condo was a very nice place to stay and we wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. The owner, Bryan, was also very pleasant.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was clean, comfortable and had all of the conveniences of home
Traveling group: Young Children

John2412
Staplecross, United Kingdom
“Home away from home”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

This property is a home away from home. The condo is superbly equipped and more than exceeded our expectations.The description and photos are all accurate. We rented the property for two seperate periods and on both occasions the property was presented in an immaculate condition having been cleaned to a very high standard. The location of the condo was ideal for getting around Phoenix and beyond. Bryan's attention to detail and comprehensive organisational literature made the whole experience enjoyable and we will have no hesitation in using the condo again when we return to Phoenix providing other friends and relatives don't get in first!

Liked best: Well organised
Charleston, South Carolina
“Excellent Condo”
Reviewed July 9, 2012 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

While visiting Phoenix on business, my family wanted to come along. I knew the standard issue hotel room would be a little too nerve grating after a few days. Fortunately, I found this rental for the same price a hotel room would be and got my companies permission to book it. Since I was traveling on business I needed special cancellation policy which the owner was willing to accommodate.

The condo was very clean. Everything was in working order. The beds and other furnishings were comfortable.

The owner sent lots of information about the condo up front, so we knew what to expect when we got there. Plus the photos are accurate.

We only used one of the pools, which was well maintained overall. The equipment in the community exercise room was not in great shape, but it was all working, which is not true in many hotels I've stayed in.

The kitchen is quite adequate. If you want to dine out, there are several restaurants nearby and one fast food joint in walking distance.

The area of town seemed quite safe, and traffic was never an issue in the vicinity of the condo. I would definitely consider staying here again should another opportunity arise.

Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Lakewood CO
Reviewed February 18, 2012 for a stay in January 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing