“Grand buffet is an accurate name for the buffet!”
Review of Lin's Grand Buffet

Lin's Grand Buffet
Ranked #1,461 of 3,176 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Another chinese buffet option in Phoenix. Big chain though. Also one out on McDowell that I haven't tried. I'll review baseline when it is up.
Reviewed June 26, 2012

If you haven't really enjoyed buffet food in the past, you may want to reconsider this one! For 10.79 dinner plus drink you really are getting more than what you expect. First off I like the decor, the delivery of drinks and the fresh food. Yes the food is pretty darn fresh and prepared with good flavor. My concern with this restaurant was the lack of clean floors and silverware and filthy bathrooms. Yes it may be expected in China, but not here! Clean your place like it is your own! I may consider going there again if they pass the dirty dining test.

2  Thank Jay L

Reviewed May 9, 2012

I had to bring my friend to my uncle's favorite buffet. I didnt realize that it was $10.99 all u can eat with 3.00 all u can drink soda. The grilled to order steak, hand rolled sushi & the spicy little squids are ONO!!!

3  Thank Rider_K
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I normally don't eat at buffets but i gave this one a try 2 times. The food is little bit better than average for a chinese buffet. It is clean and modern, people were nice there.
I probably will not eat there again

2  Thank Daefash
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We went here for a basic Chinese buffet and was greatly surprised by the variety and quality of food available at this restaurant. Between suchi, regular chinese food and the variety of other food was great and definitely would fill anyone up!

1  Thank Tim R
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Lins is a significant upgrade from most of the Chinese buffets in the Phoenix area. Huge modern building, with lots of parking on Baseline. Pay when you go in. Lots of choices that will be familiar to anyone who frequents these kind of places and some you may never have seen before. Steak bar, and dessert bar are extensive. What sets it apart is the sushi bar. The sushi bar has many different selections made fresh (a good thing for sushi). I'm not a big fan of the sushi in most buffets but this is very good.

4  Thank koho1954