“Excellent Accomodations”

Ranked #4 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Forest City, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Accomodations”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Anthem Arizona on 9/9/12. I chose this hotel because it was easy on/off access to the interstate and only a 30 to 40 minutes drive to the Sky Harbor airport. It is a beautiful hotel, very clean and loved the pool and hot tub facilities. The breakfast buffet was very good with a variety of hot and cold foods and healthy choices too. It was a great last night to our vacation. We spent the evening in the pool and hot tub unwinding after a busy week seeing as much of Arizona as we could fit in to our trip. Thumbs up for this hotel!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thanks for choosing to stay with us during your vacation. I'm glad you were able to relax and unwind here, and appreciate your nice review. I hope you will let us serve you again the next time you visit AZ.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
North Yorkshire
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Landed at Phoenix at 6pm after a 10 hour flight from London. Needed somewhere to sleep before driving to the Grand Canyon the following day and this fitted the bill exactly. Really big clean room and the breakfast choice was excellent. Only slept and ate breakfast so can't comment on any other aspects of the hotel - but for what we wanted it was perfect.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent stay and for posting your comments. Ten hours in an airplane must have been exhausting, and I'm glad you could stretch out and get a good night's sleep here. I hope you will keep us in mind whenever you are looking for a hotel in our area.
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Stayrd there for one night, en route from Phoenix to Sedona. Not an interesting location, but of you need to be there, this is where you want to stay: friendly service, clean room, decent complimentary breakfast, at a reasonable rate.
Needed a room for a couple with two teens. Got a huge room with two queens and sleeper sofa!
Highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2012
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Thanks for your recent stay and nice review and recommendation. I'm glad you found value and were able to relax a bit from your road trip while you were here. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you and your family.
Perth, Australia
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This hotel is amazing value. Clean, comfy king size bed, great gym and pool, very good staff, laundry and bereft breakfast - under $60 for a couple through TA. Not really a holiday spot but a great stopover. Thank you guys!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
Thanks for choosing our hotel for your recent "travel through" in the States. I'm glad we were able to meet your needs and exeed your expectaions. I hope the rest of your visit in our country was enjoyable and full great memories.
Navarre, Florida
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We checked in around 11:30P. We found the overnight desk clerk Cheryl to be incredibly nice. The room was very clean and spacious. We checked out the next morning with Cheryl still at the front desk. We didn't get a chance to check out the pool or exercise room because of our short stay. The breakfast was very nice, but there was no bacon or sausage available the morning we were there. The breakfast hostess was nice enough to make my meat loving son some sausage.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your short stay and for sharing your comments. Cheryl is one of our best and she inspires all of us to do our best every day with every guest. I'll be sure that she receives the positive recognition she deserves for being mentioned here by you. WE look forward to our next opportunity to serve you and hope you will have a little more time to relax and enjoy here.
East Hampton, Connecticut
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This was my first trip to Arizona...actually it was my first trip west of the Mississippi! Man, was in hot in Phoenix! I am a New Yorker/New Englander and I have never experienced temperatures of 116 degrees in my entire life. Needless to say I was pretty shocked and really hoped that this hotel had a pool, and thank goodness it did! I used to work at a Hampton Inn myself so I knew what to expect from the brand, and I am never disappointed. This hotel was no exception. It was clean and had great service....I always love the FREE breakfasts! It was in a great location because we were able to walk to the restaurants, and it was right near the train so we could get around the city with ease. I love the Southwest and Phoenix was the last leg of our journey, so this hotel was the perfect end to a perfect trip!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem, responded to this review, July 29, 2012
Thanks for your loyalty to the Hampton brand, and for choosing to stay with us during your first ever visit out west. Yes, it's hot here, really hot, and I agree, there's few things better than a cooling dip in the pool to keep you comfortable. I hope the rest of your trip on this side of the Mississippi was wonderful, and that you will stay with us again the next time you are back in our area.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Our stay was in early July. This place is a diamond in the rough! One of the cleanest Hampton Inns let alone hotels in this price range that I have ever stayed in. Service was excellent, from the front desk attendant to the breakfast attendant to the GM Jennifer. It was a great hotel experience for me and my family.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
Thanks so much for staying with us and for posting your great review and rating! We love what we do and want to exceed the expectations of all our guests. This week, we learned we'd earned a place on the Hampton Inn Wall of Fame for the 2nd quarter of 2010 - this honor is reserved for the top 15% of all 1500+ Hampton Inns, based on guest satisfaction, loyalty and quality assurance inspections. We thank you and all our guests for letting us do what we love doing, and for helping us earn this respected status. I hope you will continue to let us be your first hotel of choice when you are looking for rooms in Anthem.