All reviews honor system free laundry full kitchen laundry room clean smell black canyon front desk washers and dryers an extended stay over christmas frontage road hotel chain enjoyed my stay first floor hot tub night stay a great place to stay
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was driving from California to Georgia and my stop was in Phoenix. I checked online to see where I should stay and Candlewood Suites was one of the top picks and I see why. It is very very comfortable and really really nice. The bed was very comfortable and my brother enjoyed the hide away bed in the living area. I loved the kitchenette and everything that came with the room. Well above what I was expecting. If you are looking for a place to stay over from a long trip to get a good nights rest this is the place.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Aeryn O, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Hello Tarvywarvy85,
Our team is elated that you enjoyed your stay during your travels cross country. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our hotel. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was our second and last stay at a Candlewood Suite. This one was in Phoenix, Az. The first was in SouthNew Jersey. The room is small with a Queen bed. There is a large recliner stuffed between the bed and the wall. Bathroom is spartan with an ill-fitting plastic toilet seat.
Never Again!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Aeryn O, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Hello Randy105,
I apologize that your experience was anything less than exceptional. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay with us as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Again, I apologize that the size of our rooms was insufficient for your needs. If I can provide any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 602-861-4900.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I was in town to work the AZ state fair. Did not want to spend any money so I used some reward points. Boy did I scores. Great room, free laundry, awesome staff and Pappadeaux's next door. Glad I decided to stay here instead of paying a lot more for a 5 star hotel. All other chains, catch up, Candlewood is on top.

I consider the store a restaurant. They had everything you could think of.

Room Tip: Any one is a good one.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Hello Lynn,
We greatly appreciate your review and that you took the time to acknowledge our hotel as well as the Candlewood Cupboard (one of our best amenities!). Our goal as a team and as a hotel brand is to have the "Home Away from Home" feeling for our guests. We hope that you visit us next time you are in town.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Overall, we had a great experience from this extended stay hotel even though we found it had the lowest rate for our one night stay. Bed was smaller for a couple (double) and firm. The room was a nice upgrade for us (my wife is platinum with IHG) with a nice bathroom and couch. Would recommend even for one night stay!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Nicholas,
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. We value our guest loyalty and a big thank you to your wife as well for being a Platinum IHG Rewards Club member with us.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We were in town for a wedding end of August. The location was perfect. I choose this property from the reviews on TA. They seldom disappoint.
The remodel is very nice. They are homey and comfy. We enjoyed our 1 bedroom suite. We could go in and shut the door and our daughter had the living room and sofabed...she said it was comfy too! The linens and towels were very nice. Everything was clean and in good repair!
The laundry room was really cool. We used the country pantry a lot. Nice snacks and drinks and food and really reasonable. Our daughter loved the nice new modern exercise room and said it had everything she liked in there! Very clean too.
Being a IGH rewards member, I got 2 bottles of water and some snacks at check in!! They had movies, a beverage table, and a small adequate business center. Friendly and fun!
Didn't use the pool but it looked nice and relaxing and clean.
We would most definitely stay at this fine location.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Hello Corvettegal48,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about our hotel and also being a loyal IHG Rewards Club member. As a team we all take great pride in our hotel and our guests. Happy to hear that you utilized our Candlewood Cupboard and that your daughter was able to use our fitness center as well. We hope you will visit us again in the future.