Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$75
$72
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

$74
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$102
$96
Kimpton
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$113
$109
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

$199
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

$110
$139
Agoda.com
$219
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $341/night.

$152
$143
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

All reviewshonor systemfree laundryfull size fridgelaundry roomclean smellblack canyonfront deskwashers and dryersan extended staystove topover christmasfrontage roadsmall kitchendesk areanice roomhotel chainpool and hot tub
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I was in town to work the AZ state fair. Did not want to spend any money so I used some reward points. Boy did I scores. Great room, free laundry, awesome staff and Pappadeaux's next door. Glad I decided to stay here instead of paying a lot more for a 5 star hotel. All other chains, catch up, Candlewood is on top.

I consider the store a restaurant. They had everything you could think of.

Room Tip: Any one is a good one.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Aeryn O, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Hello Lynn,
We greatly appreciate your review and that you took the time to acknowledge our hotel as well as the Candlewood Cupboard (one of our best amenities!). Our goal as a team and as a hotel brand is to have the "Home Away from Home" feeling for our guests. We hope that you visit us next time you are in town.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Overall, we had a great experience from this extended stay hotel even though we found it had the lowest rate for our one night stay. Bed was smaller for a couple (double) and firm. The room was a nice upgrade for us (my wife is platinum with IHG) with a nice bathroom and couch. Would recommend even for one night stay!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Nicholas,
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. We value our guest loyalty and a big thank you to your wife as well for being a Platinum IHG Rewards Club member with us.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We were in town for a wedding end of August. The location was perfect. I choose this property from the reviews on TA. They seldom disappoint.
The remodel is very nice. They are homey and comfy. We enjoyed our 1 bedroom suite. We could go in and shut the door and our daughter had the living room and sofabed...she said it was comfy too! The linens and towels were very nice. Everything was clean and in good repair!
The laundry room was really cool. We used the country pantry a lot. Nice snacks and drinks and food and really reasonable. Our daughter loved the nice new modern exercise room and said it had everything she liked in there! Very clean too.
Being a IGH rewards member, I got 2 bottles of water and some snacks at check in!! They had movies, a beverage table, and a small adequate business center. Friendly and fun!
Didn't use the pool but it looked nice and relaxing and clean.
We would most definitely stay at this fine location.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Hello Corvettegal48,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about our hotel and also being a loyal IHG Rewards Club member. As a team we all take great pride in our hotel and our guests. Happy to hear that you utilized our Candlewood Cupboard and that your daughter was able to use our fitness center as well. We hope you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

It was only by chance that I discovered candlewood suites Phoenix. My wife and I were looking for a hotel where in we could use our rewards to cover our four-night stay. We found this hotel and location. We checked into a very very very new,modern,energy efficient,service efficient and clean hotel. Their gym was a treat! It was complete! We extended our four night stay till the maximum stay our vacation time allowed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Aeryn O, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Hello ReneUnson,
First of all, we want to thank you for being a loyal IHG Rewards Club member! Second, we wish to thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. Candlewood Suites is a very unique brand of hotel and we are pleased to see that you found just what we love about it. Wonderful that you were able to take time and utilize our fitness center also. Our staff takes great pride in our property.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I chose to stay here based on good reviews on Trip Advisor. Was very pleased with my experience and would definitely stay here again. I am new to Candlewood Suites, and didn't realize the rooms are geared toward the business traveler (large desk space, desk chair, small kitchen). There was a stove, dishware, and cookware in the room..very handy! The wall a/c unit was the quietest I have heard in a long time, maybe ever. The full-size refrigerator was a relatively quiet frig as far as they go, but I am not used to sleeping in the same room as a full-size frig. That wouldn't keep me from staying here again though. I really appreciated the wide paved bike trail behind the complex where there were several people cycling and walking on a Saturday morning...a great place to get some walking in before sitting in the car all day. I had recently stayed at "La Quinta I-10 West" and found the Candlewood location much preferable...it felt safer and has more restaurants nearby. The rooms here are functional, clean, and a great price. I wouldn't choose this for a romantic get-away, but for business or other basic travel (including vacation travel), it was great! Also, I appreciated the recycling containers in the building! And Kevin at the front desk was friendly and nice!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Hello SJC_,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review for our Candlewood Suites Phoenix. Our entire staff takes a lot of pride in our product and our brand. Great to see you were out on the biking/walking trail. It is a wonderful feature and we love to see our guests taking advantage of it!