Candlewood Suites Phoenix
Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$77
$64
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix North(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$99
Agoda.com
$199
$157
  • Restaurant
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$85
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewshonor systemfree laundryfull size fridgelaundry roomclean smellblack canyonfront deskextended businessextended stay hotelwashers and dryersstove topfrontage roadover christmassmall kitchenour entire staydesk areanice room
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in March 2013. I picked this hotel due to its location and its rating on trip advisor compared to other hotels in the same area.

While I was driving and had not yet reached the Candlewood Suites in Phoenix, AZ my husband called my cell phone to tell me that the manager at Candlewood had called him and asked if they could change my reservations to the Holiday Inn because they had accidentally overbooked. My husband said absolutely not, as he knew that I do my research before booking and I chose this hotel for a reason. The manager agreed to move another guest instead of me. It was a little nerve wracking to think I would be sleeping somewhere I had specifically NOT booked due to the reviews, but it all worked out.

Upon arrival the male front desk employee was swamped with phone calls, a guest needing something, 5 tired looking women sitting on their suitcases in the tiny lobby area, and then me wanting to check in. All at once! I was impressed with his smile, calmness, and him showing no signs of stress considering the circumstances.

My room was contemporary style in décor and was very clean. It had a small kitchenette, desk area, and great sheets and bedding.

I did take advantage of the free washers and dryers in the hotel. It was great to have this service available and be able to use it in a safe, comfortable area. The "honor system" store is also a very nice touch and I used it as well.

I would definitely stay here again when I find myself in Phoenix. The price was good, the employees were friendly, and the hotel was clean and I felt safe staying as a woman alone.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank liberty112
Susan K, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us and that everything worked out. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to post your review and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We approached this hotel like "let's stop here for the night" and we were really surprised how friendly it was.
The reception was almost perfect, very kind.
It has a lot of services such laundry (for free) and the "kitchen" area with a big choice of snacks and drinks. The rooms are specious, very clean and with a lot of amenity. WiFi was one of the fastest.
It's a little far from downtown (35/40$ by taxi to go to Chase Field).
Price really competitive.

Room Tip: Turn off the big refrigerator in the room since is very noisy
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tramma
Alisha T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Wow...thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that you stopped in with us and we were able to exceed your expectations! We hope you had safe travels and hope you will come back to visit us again.
Thank you again for your time and feedback!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Fantastic service from everyone there! Great North Phoenix location, very clean, nice rooms fairly priced. This location has some very nice amenities such as the exercise room, pool, hot tub, complimentary Laundry room, complimentary DVD library and more. I travel every week and see many hotels, this location ranks up there as one of my favorites, I would highly recommend this location for long or short term stays.
SR blinx.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Scott R
Alisha T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Hi Scott,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us! We are so glad you enjoyed all the great amenities we have to offer and that we could make our property feel like your "Home away from home"! That is always our #1 goal when our guests stay with us. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I booked here sight unseen for a recent business trip to Glendale. It was an easy drive from Phoenix airport and to my destination, and the suite arrangement (sleeper-sofa and queen bed) worked very well for my colleague and me. We were able to do work at the long counter/table, with plenty of room for laptop and papers. Having the bed in a separate room gave privacy. The staff was friendly and helpful. The desk manager, Kevin, even brought up my boarding pass when I had trouble printing it at the business center computer. It was clean and quiet and I'd stay here again, definitely.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Alisha T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Nancy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us! We are so glad to hear that the accommodations worked perfectly for you and your colleague. Thank you for mentioning Kevin...he has been with this hotel since we opened and is a great asset! I'm so glad he was able to make your stay a little easier by printing your boarding passes for you. We greatly appreciate your time and business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Typical candlewood suites: nice room with recliner, big desk, nice flat screen, and kitchen. Best exercise room I've ever seen with five cardio machines and good weight lifting machine (needs bench). Lots of good choices in "store", pay by honor system. Big spacious laundry room with lots of machines and counter tops for folding. Recycling bins throughout.

Good location with nearby area of restaurants. I was mostly hiking in Agua Fria National Monument, so this was a good Northern Phoenix location for that.

Only negative was I had a problem with barking dog two doors from me. This went on for 10 or 15 minutes, obviously the people had gone somewhere and left the dog in the room. I decided to take my laptop and go somewhere else to work. I've begun to think I should stay in hotels who are not "pet friendly".

Room Tip: Top Floor.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us! We are so sorry that you had to experience a disturbance with the dogs in the room near you. Please let us know if this is ever an issue in the future and we will be more than happy to do everything in our power to correct the situation for you. We do hope that this will not keep you from staying with us again in the future. We are so glad that you enjoyed all the rest of our amenities and look forward to serving you again in the future!