Embassy Suites is a good place to stay and well-located in Paradise Valley. A mall and probably every store imaginable is only minutes away. The hotel is away from the street and backs up to a golf course. There is a bar inside that has complimentary drinks at 5:30PM. In the AM, one can get omelets prepared to order. As far as the room is concerned, for me there was ample desk space and a soft chair to read or watch the news. It is a big hotel, but not impersonal. I liked it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual contemporary atmosphere. Each of our 270 two-room suites features a separate living and sleeping area,private balcony, galley kitchen with microwave, wet bar, refrigerator and coffee maker. Two TV's with remote controls, two phones with high speed internet. Dressing area, in-room safes. All suites have spectacular views of the golf course or surrounding community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale Hotel Phoenix
- Embassy Suites Scottsdale
- Phoenix Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Scottsdale