Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$100
$396
$278
  • Restaurant
1,398 results
All reviewsgolf courseevening receptionparadise valley malldriving rangemade to order breakfasthappy hourmanagers receptioncomplimentary breakfastbreakfast was excellentshopping and restaurantsbreakfast stafffire pitliving roomoatmealeach morningpool areaexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Overall, it was a very good experience. Everything I could imagine in a quality hotel was great and then some. I took advantage of all the amenities and was not disappointed in the least bit. the staff were very helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Doug S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Cheryl A, Thanks for your great response on Trip Advisor I really appreciate it! I'm thrilled that you had a great stay with us and we hope to see you back real soon! Enjoy the rest of your summer and thanks again for choosing Embassy Suites!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Good location. Extremely helpful and attentive staff. Rooms and hotel a little dated (furniture showed signs of wear, tiles in the bathroom a bit old). Overall clean rooms however dust in areas like bathroom shelves (pretty common for many hotels :)) Beds are a bit soft to my taste but comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Doug S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond on Trip Advisor and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm going to share your comments with my housekeeping director as well and appreciate your feedback. Enjoy the rest of your summer and we hope to see your back soon!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Nice Hotel! I always use this hotel for my regular business trip around Phoenix, AZ and it has never disappointed me. Sometimes bathrooms have some aging phoenomena but not serious. I am satisfied with its clean rooms and services in general.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Doug S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you Masami Y, I am very happy to hear that your stay was a great one and we appreciate your business! hope to see your back at our beautiful property in the near future and enjoy the remainder of your summer.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I really liked the suite and the view. This property is located close to a great mall that also has a movie theater. There are several outstanding restaurants in a medium price range within a half mile. The staff was helpful and accommodating. My only disappointment was the quality of the food in the restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Betty P, Thanks for taking the time to respond on Trip Advisor about your stay at our property. I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay with us! I will forward your comment to our Food and Beverage Manager concerning our restaurant as we strive to give the best service and product to all of our guests. Enjoy the remainder of your summer!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Our room had a beautiful view of the golf course and was a corner unit with a bigger balcony. The place was clean though some things were not working like the fountain in the main lobby as well as the only elliptical in the exercise room. The pool was closed for part of the morning for power washing around the pool deck and that was disappointing. Then when it was opened the landscapers were loud so that part could have been timed a bit better for guests staying only a short time.

The breakfast was great and overall this was a great place to stay~

Room Tip: View of the golf course well worth the expense!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank your for taking the time to respond on Trip Advisor! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your beautiful golf course view! I am sorry to hear about the problems that you have experienced and I will make sure to share this information with my staff. Thanks again and have a great summer!