“Back again !!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale
Ranked #15 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Yes we came back again and it never disappoints. Exceptional good rates in the summer.Lovely pool with a lovely view .Just the place to chill out and relax.We had a lovely golf course/mountain view .All the staff were lovely from the room cleaners to the management .Front desk staff were very helpful ,Adam,Laura,Ruth and Sadie from extra pool towels to turning up the pool music for me .All you can eat breakfast and complimentary happy hour make our stay wonderful .

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Doug S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you Janie Crawley UK for the excellent comments on my front desk staff. I agree they are outstanding and I am thrilled to hear you experienced it first hand. We hope to see you back at our beautiful property in the near future, remember were just a couple skips across the pond away! Enjoy your summer in the UK and I will be sure to share your comments with my staff.

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This hotyel was amazing. We loved the free drinks at happy hour and the omelettes at breakfast were great!!!! Very friendly staff, and the hotel was sparkling clean. We really enjoyed the light that changed colors in the jacuzzi. It was beautiful watching this from the balcony of our suite.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you Brian W for the great comments! We are just a couple hours north of you and would be happy to have you as our guest again! My staff and I wish you a great summer! Thanks again!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This location serves a great complimentary breakfast which includes cooked to order omelets. The evening reception is from 5 to 7 PM and includes complimentary drinks. This was my third stay at this location and I've always found the rooms to be spotless and the service great. I'm looking forward to my visit next year!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Doug S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Hi Timothy S, We would love to have you back next year if not sooner. Thanks so much for the great comments and are thrilled to hear that your stay was a great one! Enjoy your summer!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Embassy Suites-Paradise Valley provided great services for my recent conference: good facilities, great service in restaurant and outstanding banquet food. Enjoyed pool, evening happy hour, and wonderful breakfasts. Food and drink service was very good. Rooms are spacious and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Doug S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Dear Douglas, Thanks so much for the great review! I agree our banquet staff and facilities are top notch and we take great pride in making all of our meetings a success! We appreciate your business and hope that you find time to stay with us again either on your own having your company book another meeting with us . Enjoy your summer!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We've stayed at this hotel the last three times in the Phoenix area. It has all one can want, including a peaceful location right on a well-played golf course. Rooms are clean, bright and large, with plenty of amenities. Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is something to look forward to, and evening cocktails on the house are a nice touch. Centrally located near all manner of restaurants, and just south of a major shopping mall and specialty shops (even a Costco).

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Stockton, I am very pleased to hear that your stay was a great one! I agree that our location is quite ideal for all the reasons that your have mentioned. I hope you will be back for your 4th visit real soon and my staff and I wish you a very happy summer!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My sisters and I went to the bar for drinks and snacks the last evening we were at the hotel. I ordered a Scotch on the rocks. I wasn't surprised at the cost of the Scotch (approx. $9.00) but was totally shocked that they charged me an extra $1.80 for the ice!!

2  Thank Diane V

Dear Diane V, Thanks so much for your comment. Once I saw this I called the bar manager right away for clarification. I found out that when a drink is ordered as a drink and not a shot there is more alcohol poured causing the price to increase by $1.80. The charge is for the level of alcohol poured but not the ice. I hope your enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back soon. We appreciate your business and choosing our beautiful hotel.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Was on time for check in and was told it was not ready, so an hour later we got to check into our room and all we got was I am sorry. As a guest we had to pay for internet! At any other stay you as a guest you get internet free! The happy hour was great if you drank ....alcohol! but the internet meant more to me then that

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Doug S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Guest, Thanks so much for your feedback, I truly appreciate your view and will share this with my staff. I hope that this will not discourage you from coming back to our beautiful property, and we will strive to do our best to keep you as our guest. Thank you!