We arrived at Embassy Sutes Phoenix feeling hot and tired. It was 114Degrees and we had travelled all day . We were please to find our room was cool and comfortable. After a cold shower and a change we joined the group in the bar for the free nibbles and drinks at "happy hour" . This went on for about 2 hrs, where you could order a drink and just give a tip...fantastic I say. The staff was amazing, the units were great, the morning omelets were some of the best I ever had. The golf course that the hotel sits on is a great place to golf...so I hear, too hot for me to even go outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual contemporary atmosphere. Each of our 270 two-room suites features a separate living and sleeping area,private balcony, galley kitchen with microwave, wet bar, refrigerator and coffee maker. Two TV's with remote controls, two phones with high speed internet. Dressing area, in-room safes. All suites have spectacular views of the golf course or surrounding community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale Hotel Phoenix
- Embassy Suites Scottsdale
- Phoenix Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Scottsdale