I can't think of anything the hotel could have done to make this a better vacation experience. We were here for two nights. Rooms are tasteful and the public areas are huge with beautiful settings and many places to plop down and enjoy the atmosphere. Even though this was a holiday weekend with lots of kids around, the place is so big that we never felt anything but enjoyment as we passed so many happy families. My husband and I sat in the huge inner tubes and floated down the waterway and this was a relaxing way to just exist in the moment and forget our stresses. We had excellent food in Roy's and the Meritage Steakhouse and the most wonderful dish of baked eggs and short ribs for breakfast in their Stonepine restaurant. They have an extensive gift shop, which made my mother-in-law and I happy as our husbands played golf.
All staff goes out of their way to be helpful, cheerful and keep you in a vacation mode. We'd certainly return again. The place is so big that you can get exercise walking to the golf course, the convention center and tennis center. We really had fun. We had a rate that included $50 resort credit each day and free golf during certain hours in this hot season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Without peer among Phoenix resorts, the award-winning, AAA 4-Diamond JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa welcomes guests to its stunning 316 acres in the Sonoran Desert. Our captivating resort takes you to a place where luxury, personal service, invigorating recreation and excellent dining are in abundance. Guest rooms and suites feature private balconies or patios with dramatic desert vistas, mountain views, and tech-friendly amenities. This premier resort also impresses with the award-winning Revive Spa and championship Wildfire Golf Club, home to the LPGA Founders Cup. Families, couples and friends will find a variety of activities designed for all ages including our Wildfire Pool Complex complete with Lazy River and water-slide. Or just relax and enjoy each others company indoors or outside on one of many patios with our inviting fire-pits overlooking the resort's waterways. Among the leading North Phoenix, Arizona resorts, JW Marriott Desert Ridge is your one-stop vacation haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Desert Ridge Resort And Spa Phoenix
- Jw Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Jw Marriott Phoenix
- Marriott Phoenix
- Phoenix Marriott