JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess(Scottsdale)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
2,833 results
All reviewslazy rivergriffin clubroy's restaurantstone grillgolf coursepool areabeautiful propertypoolside servicewater featuresice waterlarge hoteldriving rangebusiness conferenceself parkingspring breaklobby barfamily vacation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I got the best night's rest while at this hotel. It was quiet, spacious and elegant. The room was beautiful with a great view of the lazy river pool. The spa was fantastic as well. I enjoyed the gym and pool (adult only) at the spa during my stay. It was a great gym with more equipment than most hotel gyms. The pool was heavenly. Plenty of restaurants on site as well.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is my second time staying at this resort, and both times I have been struck by the beautiful scenery. Wonderful sunrise/sunset views. If you are coming for a convention (as I was), it is good to keep in mind that this is a very spread out resort -- so you will want to bring comfortable shoes. The room was a nice, the bed was wonderful, and I was able to adjust the temperature exactly as I liked it. (Not always a given in hotels). The front desk staff was very polite and prompt.

1  Thank SplashMountainFan
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My husband surprised me with a 2 day romantic spa get-away for our 25th anniversary at the JW Marriott at Desert Ridge. What a beautiful property! The service was incredible where every staff person was friendly, helpful and wanting you to have a great experience there. My aromatherapy mani/pedi was the best I have ever had and the couples massage was also very good. Separate massages would have been fine, too. The spa pool is for those clients who have received spa services. It was surrounded by large palms and there was peaceful music piped inside the spa building and out by the pool so that you could continue in relaxation mode. No children allowed! Our room service breakfast was fabulous and so fresh! During our stay we were able to enjoy several of the dining options which were all very good. The food, the room, the pools....I could go on & on! Even the pillows were perfect! If you go there and don't play golf, there is the Shops at Desert Ridge close by.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank roslin c
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This hotel is very spread out, but that is typical for a resort! I love all of the dining choices here, the ambiance, and the superb customer service. The rooms are warm and cheerful in decor, super-clean and as I always get from my Marriotts, offer very comfortable bedding! The food offered by the Marriott's own restaurants is very high quality and tasty. I can't wait to come back to this one!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have visited this Marriott property many times and generally regard this as a top shelf property. I am a lifetime platinum which generally is a nice plus to my Marriott visits. I had request a King bed and have never not had this room type awaiting my arrival. This time however, I had to settle for a double bed and move to a king room in after day 2 of my 4 day stay. The good news is that the hotel staff were very accommodating and made me feel welcome. I will be back next time in Scottsdale.