Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport
$100
$87
$75
Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$52
$327
$305
Westin.com
$327
$309
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix North(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$114
Travelocity
$476
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewswaffle housephoenix airportfront deskrental carshuttle servicean early morning flightbusiness centercomfortable bedfirst floornext morningroom was largefree shuttleexcellent stayhotel restaurantsitting areaminute drivesky harbor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Had arguably one of the best room layouts I have seen. Very impressed, comfortable, and allowed me to be productive upon arrival, even for a short visit. Quiet room too. Delayed flight had me arrive at midnight and depart at 6a.

The first airport shuttle is at 6a. If you have an early flight, you can expect to miss the first or second shuttle due to volume. Thus, plan ahead and have the front desk call you a cab the night before --- which costs $10 --- if you need to be there before 8:00 am.

N.B. the airport taxi service runs Prius vehicles -- which are completely inappropriate for multi-passenger airport runs. Two bags filled the trunk, and we had to ride with bags in our laps the whole trip, or we would have to wait another :10 for the next cab. Plan accordingly.

I had a few problems with the way the hotel managed the shuttle that never showed at 6:30a. I spoke with the hotel's General Manager afterwards and we enjoyed a very professional and mutually respectful dialogue. I suspect that this workflow will improve from here and am impressed with the response. The way a Hilton should be.

The breakfast spread is huge and quite tasty, while reasonably priced. Egg and omelet station, made to order.

N.B. The PHX airport airside restaurants serve a full menu til 12:30a, so you can always get a meal, even with a delayed flight or late night connection.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. Your feedback is very important to us. We are constantly striving to exceed the expectations of our guests and your survey reflects that. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to have spoken with you over the phone on some of the challenges you've encountered during your stay.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I typically sat yay an airport area hotel the night before flying home....typically these are in 'sketchy' areas(most airports aren't in the best part of town). However, I felt that this property was in an OK neighborhood.......Overall it's what you would expect from a Garden Inn...nothing special, but good accommodations....

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank jbwilkins
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. Your feedback is very important to us. We are constantly striving to exceed the expectations of our guests and your survey reflects that. I will extend your compliments to our team members and continue to work hard to maintain the highest guest satisfaction you have come to expect from a Hilton family hotel. I look forward to your return trip with us and if I may be of further assistance to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Once again, thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton and its family of hotels.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Very comfortable bed, a VERY large, nice desk for staying on top of work. Breakfast is not free, but is very good, with made-to-order omelettes and quality fresh fruit. A nice touch: your own Keurig in the room. Be aware that there at least two Hilton Garden Inns near the airport -- if friends are meeting you or picking you up get the right one!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We had a room facing the pool on the first floor. It was very nice and quiet on a Sunday night. Earlier however, we wanted to open the windows to get some fresh air instead of using the AC, but, there were a bunch of men smoking on the patio by the pool. The smell was horrible!

Our room had a king bed, with couches and little kitchenette, large office desk and over all was very comfortable. The bathroom was clean with super soft towels.

The front lobby staff were the nicest people! Very helpful in finding places to eat and things to do for the day before our flight out.

We were surprised to hear and disappointed that this hotel did not have a complimentary breakfast.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank seetheworld2014
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. Your compliments will be shared with our team members so they know their hard work does not go unnoticed. With the Hilton Garden Inn brand, we do not offer complimentary breakfast. However, there are many packages available where breakfast is included in the rate! In addition, as a Hilton Honors member when you reach the Gold and Diamond status, you have the option of receiving complimentary breakfast or bonus points when you stay at any Hilton Garden Inn.

We look forward to your return stay with us and if you're not a Hilton Honors member yet, sign up and start enjoying the rewards!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

At first glance we were very impressed. Front desk folks were friendly and helpful. Room was well laid out and nice sized. Nice warm snacks in the lobby. Bathroom was ok, it would have been better to place the sink outside the bathroom in the vanity area. The "heated pool" was quite chilly but, the hot tub was nice. We were in room 227 which was handy for doing a load of clothes before our morning flight and the ice machine was located on the other side of the laundry. Unfortunately, every time the HVAC kicked on it sounded like a jet plan was ready to take off, it's a good thing I had earplugs and a sleeping pill. The living room furniture was worn and stained and their was a rip in the top sheet. I did mention about the noisy HVAC at the desk and the lady was able to discount the room some. I think the manager needs to stay in 227 one night and see if he gets any sleep.

Room Tip: Do not book 227 unless you are deaf.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. We strive to exceed our guest's expectations and I apologize for not being able to achieve that. Room 227's HVAC system was replaced on Friday, March 14 after our Housekeeping Supervisor found that the system was louder than usual. Unfortunately, nobody is able to predict when something in the room may break and we depend on our guests to let us know. Thank you for providing that feedback.