“Great sports bar - good food, good beer, good service”
Review of Tilted Kilt

Tilted Kilt
Ranked #234 of 3,085 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great sports bar - good food, good beer, good service”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This is a great spot in downtown Phoenix. I get their Black and Blue burger almost every time with their house made chips and it is a pretty tasty meal. They also have a pretty good beer selection, especially now that they have Four Peaks Hop Knot back. The bartenders there are great, especially Carl, Renee, and Kari. I would recommend sitting at the bar over a table. We have yet to have a good experience with a waitress there. They just tend to be slow and forget about you. Also, be prepared for the women's uniforms, they are a little bit revealing. Just something to know if you have kids.

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Good food, but we all know you aren't here for the food.”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have been to many a Tilted Kilt around the Valley to get some food, drink, and (let's be honest) take a look around. Yes, this is a restaurant focused on waitresses dressed in short tartan skirts with short tops. This trip we were looking for lunch before heading off to other adventures. Our service was nothing amazing since we decided to sit out on the patio and I think we may have given up a bit of attention for that choice. The nachos were good while being shared with the group. I got an "Irish" dip sandwich with a side salad and both were good. Others got more pub fare like fish and chips. Everyone had Guinness which was on special for the St Paddy's Day weekend. We watched one of the NCAA conference tournament games because they have an immense TV screen on one wall. I will certainly say that I have always enjoyed the food here more than Hooters, but you need to know that this is certainly a restaurant keeping the focus on the young, pretty servers. My 3 star rating really is more about what this place is as a restaurant as I am always happy to go to a Tilted Kilt.

Bowling Green, Kentucky
“My wife dragged me there”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Okay, so we had to check out this restaurant. My wife wanted to know how come the waiters wore traditional kilts and the waitresses wore rather short ones without ample support up top. As I ate my rather well-endowed burger, I wondered if it was rhetorical. Average food, below average service, but a great view of 1st and Jefferson, if you don't mind your eyes wandering, as well.

Visited March 2014
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
“A decent place for a inexpensive meal and decent beer”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This was a close to my travel work location spot to eat lunch and dinner. The staff each day were very friendly, the salads I had were tasty, pizza I had was spot on, and the Kalic chicken was good. The beer they have on draft was quite wonderful so all in all this is always a thumbs up for me.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Fun place!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We stopped here for a drink on a Saturday. Great atmosphere, fun staff. Easy location to get to - close to all the sports venues downtown. Will definitely be back!

Visited February 2014