“250th Show is FANTASTIC!”

Carnival of Illusion
and up
Phoenix Carnival of Illusion
Ranked #2 of 25 Concerts & Shows in Phoenix
More attraction details
Owner description: Laugh, Have Fun and Celebrate at Arizona's ONLY Intimate Illusion Show. Roland Sarlot and Susan Eyed transport you on a beguiling magical journey around the world in their Vaudeville-Inspired Magical Parlour Show limited to just 100 special guests. Sarlot and Eyed have performed as house magicians at the world's top resorts, for Fortune 100 CEOs, to the 200 Most Powerful Women in America. The "Magic, Mystery and Oooh La La" happens select weekends during high season in four Arizona Locations. Check website for show times and details.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My sister and I have seen the "Carnival of Illusion" show 3 times. Last Saturday was our 4th and it was their 250th show! Sarlot & Eyed are terrific entertainers and really engage the audience in their show. If you're looking for vaudeville, nostaglia and fun, this is the show to see to be entertained and have a good feeling afterwards. Don't miss it!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Unique fun date night. Surprised my husband with tickets and we had a great time. Would be great to take your out-of-town guests as well! Highly recommend!

1  Thank amyzalgud
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Fun experience and they connected very well with the audience and involved everyone in the show .HIGH RECOMMENDED... Thank you Susan and Roland.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Carnival of Illusion was a great show and the small audience allowed us all to see up close magic... like it used to be. Roland and Susan are clearly brilliant magicians and were able to develop that rare, intimate connection with their audience during the short period we were together. As an animal lover I loved the appearance of Henriette... imagine, a dog whose life is performing in a traveling magic show with her human parents. There was a brief intermission and the show was 1 1/2 pleasurable hours. I wish there were more opportunities to see and meet such nice, professional performers and truly "share" an evening with them. I would recommend this show to people of all ages. Great!

1  Thank Stanley S
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I really wasn't sure what to expect, but my oh my, was I pleasantly surprised. This show is an entertaining mixture of illusion, old world charm, and interactive fun! Roland and Susan have a wonderful way of connecting with a small audience and drawing you in to their world of travel, illusion, and intrigue. Humorous, charming and highly recommended!

2  Thank Jennifer G