“Primo Margarita is a must!”
Review of Caramba

Caramba
Ranked #94 of 113 Quick Bites in Phoenix
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

One of our favorite go to restaurants, love the chips & salsa bar. The primo margarita is amazing!!! For dessert give the cinnamon crisps a try, tasty cinnamon, sugar & honey flour chips.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed April 16, 2017

You will never even give this place a 2nd glance. It's in an abandoned strip mall and hasn't seen a renovation since it opened (probably in the 80s) You order at the counter. The menu, posted on overhead marquees, is pretty extensive . The burrito I ordered was large, too large to pick up and eat, by the way. Everything is served on styrofoam, so if you are environmentally conscious, this is not the place to practice. Two people can eat for under $20. There is a condiment bar which is a nice touch. While this will not be my go to, I will eat here again. While I doubt much was 'homemade', It was clean, fast and really good.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed August 21, 2016

We ordered "to go" so we didn't get the complimentary chips. The kids ordered a la carte burritos and got full (teen boys)! Carmabas is a mix between fast food and sit down, with a great price and excellent food.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 22, 2016

Some chains seem better than others. This one is not as good as some of the Glendale locations. There were not many customers during dinner and this was our second choice. It was average and I would rather have gone to another.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Victoria P
Reviewed April 20, 2016

I have eaten at other locations and I found the food here not to be nearly as good. I will not be back here.

Date of visit: March 2016