key never worked, would have to get it re-keyed daily. Shower drain did not work. This place is not quiet. Had drug deals going on throughout the night in the parking lot as well as trailer trash as quests coming in throughtout the middle of the night. Unless you are use to living in the qhetto i would not recommend this place. My colleague who also was staying here experienced upon checking in having to go thru 3 rooms until one was found that was not dirty. First room the key didnt work (sound familar) then when he was able to access the room the bed wasnt made and the room was dirty. The second room he was given looked like a cancun party had been there with a razor blade left on the nightstand. The third room next to the office looked like the employees used the restroom in it frequently without cleaning it. It was missing a shower curtain, coffe maker and bed pillows. In other words stay somewhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios Phoenix - Metro - Dunlap. We are west of I-17 on Dunlap Ave, just east of 19th Ave. We feature 142 single queen and 2 bedded rooms that were renovated in February 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Phoenix - Metro - Dunlap Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Phoenix Metro Hotel Phoenix
- Extended Stay America Phoenix