Room was outdated & had a smoke odor. Bed had stains on the sides. Would not stay here. Price reflects the room. There were no ice machines. Lots of places to eat around the area.. The room was just musty smelling. It was dated & needs some serious cleaning or updating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios Phoenix - Metro - Dunlap. We are west of I-17 on Dunlap Ave, just east of 19th Ave. We feature 142 single queen and 2 bedded rooms that were renovated in February 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Phoenix - Metro - Dunlap Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Phoenix Metro Hotel Phoenix
- Extended Stay America Phoenix