This place was a dump. I personally witnessed drugs being sold and i suspect prostitution taking place upon my arrival in the parking lot. The tile in my room was so nasty that my shoes stick to it. The paint on the walls had been touched up with a color that did not match. The bed was hard and noisy when any movement occurred. If i hadn't booked through a third party, i would have cancelled and left. I definately would not have stayed there if my family had been with me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios Phoenix - Metro - Dunlap. We are west of I-17 on Dunlap Ave, just east of 19th Ave. We feature 142 single queen and 2 bedded rooms that were renovated in February 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Phoenix - Metro - Dunlap Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Phoenix Metro Hotel Phoenix
- Extended Stay America Phoenix