Holiday Inn North Phoenix
$71
GardenInn.com
Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix North(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$89
$80
Courtyard
Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$67
$64
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

$125
$169
$158
$143
  • Restaurant
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$85
$61
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

All reviewsnorth phoenixhi expressconvenient hotelcheck in was quickenjoyable stayup to daterestaurant staffthe room was niceeasy accesshousekeeping staffbed was comfortablefreewaycactuspillowssignalkeyshousekeeper
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stayed here before and afrer our trip out of PHX............ bartenders cologne so overpowered out drinks and food that was all we smelled. Menu was so bad we left and went someplace else to eat - and the front desk was absolutely NO help in finding a restaurant. We got told she wasn't from around there and didn't know th restaurants!!!!! Room smelled of smoke - could be the employees smoke hole around the corner!!!!!!!!!!! We returned to a curt front desk and a shortage of pillows inour room............. NEVER stay here

Room Tip: NEVER stay here - great location but you can do better and have nicer rooms and certainly nicer front desk people
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
HIPHXNO, General Manager at Holiday Inn North Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Thank you for the feedback on our staff’s performance during your stay. Our guest comments are the best way for us to evaluate the service the staff is providing. As a new hotel we a constantly providing our staff with training to update them on guest expectations. We hope if you return to the Phoenix area you will give us the chance to show you how much we have improved.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stayed at the Holiday Inn North Phoenix during a recent business trip. I was greeted by a friendly front desk clerk, Carla. She provided excellent service. She checked me in quickly and provided useful information on the hotel. Hotel staff is professional and couteous. Hotel is conveniently located next to I-17 and is minutes away from the airport and downtown.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Carl C
HIPHXNO, General Manager at Holiday Inn North Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to compliment our hotel. Every review is important to us as we strive to deliver the best guest experience. We hope to serve you again in the near future. We will make sure that Carla is recognized for her efforts!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Good room for a great price.
Check in was quick.
The staff was very friendly.
Area around the hotel not as bad as I thought it would be.
Room decor was up to date.
Don't forget to get your breakfast tickets.
There are lots of restaurants within 5 minutes of the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012
HIPHXNO, General Manager at Holiday Inn North Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments about our hotel during your recent stay with us. We are very happy you found everything to your liking and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I would like to extend my gratitude during my visit at Holiday Inn located in North Phoenix. I was impressed by the amount of hospitality shown by everyone especially during busy operating hours. I didn’t expect to be treated with such pleasant attitude and with that type of customer service it may me feel like home. I was greeted with a pleasing smile by the lovely Asian young woman at the front desk receptionist and she explained everything in great detail. This place is not nearly close to being a 5 star Hotel but for the price I paid I was treated with respect and given the exemplary treatment you would expect from a well known Hotel. The room was excellent and was neat and tidy. If there is one issue that needed immediate attention it would be the complimentary breakfast. Speaking from my experience it should be looked over and needed an immediate make over, other than that simple concern I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and would not hesitate to do business with them in the near future. Great Job you guys.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
HIPHXNO, Manager at Holiday Inn North Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you for the kind words about our Holiday Inn. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. It gives me great pleasure to hear that our staff went above and beyond to give you the best service. If you need anything please give us a call we are happy to assist you

Reviewed October 15, 2012

It was quite a surprise. The eggs were really bad. Ahhh also, the water was cold, i guess when you live in the cold world, you always need hot water. What was wrong with the swimming pool again? I actually can't remember.
All the same, i loved where i stayed, very nice room and quite accommodating-loved the location coz most of the things i had to take care of where in Phoenix, Mesa and Glendale which was not that far.
Not a place for me to stay in 2 though