“Great Tour of Sedona, Jerome, and Montezuma castle”

Across Arizona Day Tours
Grand Canyon Tour with Sedona and Navajo Reservation Stops in One Day
$129.00*
Sedona with Jerome and Montezuma Castle One Day Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Across Arizona Tours: Guided Tours to the Grand Canyon, Sedona and more! We conduct tours throughout Arizona. Tours for individuals to join include: Grand Canyon with Sedona and Navajo Reservation. Sedona, Jerome and Montezuma Castle. Apache Trail and Dolly Steamboat. Sedona Red Rocks and Wine Country. Phoenix, Scottsdale with Heard Museum. Custom tours anywhere in Arizona for any size group,one day to multiple days. Excellent, knowledgeable, fun guides. Comfortable vehicles with large windows and speaker systems to clearly hear your guide. Complimentary bottled water on all tours.
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Rob led this tour. It was the best tour we have ever been on. Rob was very knowledgable and entertaining. He took us to see the best views at the best times to avoid crowds. His knowledge of the area was a great addition to the tour. IT WAS THE BEST !!!!!!

Leonardo_A_Gem, Owner at Across Arizona Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Hello Joe R.,

Thank you for the great review of the Sedona, Jerome and Montezuma Castle tour you took with us. We are so pleased that this was the best tour you have ever taken!

We're proud of Rob and the excellent tours he and our entire staff of guides conduct. We hope you will allow us to show you more of Arizona the next time you visit.

There are newer reviews for Across Arizona Day Tours

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I "booked" the Tucson Day Trip for two people - months in advance - for a day in mid-May. I received a return email that the trip was
dependant on numbers. With months to spare, I wasn't too concerned. I regularly kept inquiring in the ensuing months and was told that it was still not confirmed due to lack of numbers. A couple of days before I left Australia (and three weeks before I was due to go on the tour) I still hadn't gotten confirmation. When I emailed to ask if a text message could be sent to my phone to confirm the trip (I was going to Cuba ... and email is near impossible to check) I told "no, we don't telephone international" and told that I had to keep emailing the company to check.

Not only is this poor customer service, it is extremely inconvenient for a tourist who is planning their itinerary and needs to have confirmation that tours are going ahead. Time is precious for a tourist! I emailed the company AGAIN when I got to Arizona and a couple of days before the tour and STILL could not have the trip confirmed. At this point I told them to forget about it and made alternative arrangements.

My advice? If you are going to advertise a tour, commit to running that tour. Most tourists don't have the time to be messed about. If you are not prepared to run the tour because of numbers (and aren't prepared to charge accordingly) cancel it WAY ahead of time so that tourists can make alternative arrangements.

I travel to Arizona every year but I will NEVER attempt to book a tour with this company ever again.

4  Thank MissKrislovesLeo
Leonardo_A_Gem, Owner at Across Arizona Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Across Arizona Day Tours has been conducting the finest quality tours in Arizona since 2002 and have an excellent reputation.

I am sorry that your tour did not depart. As you will recall, you had originally requested a different day and then asked us to change the day for you. We did this for you. Unfortunately, we did not receive enough bookings to confirm your changed date.

The vast majority of our tours depart every time they are offered. Your tour was never a confirmed tour. As clearly stated on our website, you can cancel any time up to 24 hours from the tour departure date. So you had ample time to cancel this tour if you wished. If we were to conduct our tours for only 2 people, we would have to double the cost of our tours. Most people would not want to pay that much for their tours.

We hope that you had a nice vacation anyway.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I took the Apache trail tour with this company. While our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the area, I felt a little rushed through the entire thing. In fact, we ended up arriving an hour earlier than originally planned, so there was definitely more time to spend in the area. I used many tour companies in the area to see lots of sights in AZ, while this is a good company, it's not my top choice. However, their prices are very competitive, so if you are looking for a nice tour with a decent price, you can't go wrong.

1  Thank jrayah
Reviewed June 13, 2014

After attending a conference on the Navajo Reservation, my husband and I decided to stay on in Arizona and see some of the natural wonders. Our tour just kept getting better and better, with each location more spectacular the the last. Our guide was Don. He was quite knowledgeable of the geology of the different areas, personable, and added much to our experience. I would not hesitate to recommend this tour to friends and family.

2  Thank judith s
Leonardo_A_Gem, Owner at Across Arizona Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Hello Judith S., Thank you for your excellent review of our Monument Valley, Grand Canyon and Sedona 2-Day tour. We are gratified that you enjoyed it so much. We agree that Don is an outstanding guide, as is our entire staff of guides. We hope you will allow us to show you other areas of Arizona the next time you visit us!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

We were attending a conference in Phoenix and were looking for a trip to Red Rocks and Sedona. Carole worked with us to plan a trip that fit into our schedule. Our tour guide, Robin, was prompt and very personable. His knowledge of the area made the 2 hour drive to Sedona seem very short. He was flexible and adjusted our schedule based on what was important to us. we had an awesome tour and would definitely use Across Arizona Tours again!

Leonardo_A_Gem, Owner at Across Arizona Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Hello Terry T,

Thank you for this great review of our Sedona Red Rocks and Wine Country Tour. We are gratified that your group enjoyed it so much. Robin is an excellent tour guide. We are very proud of our entire staff of professional, knowledgeable and fun guides!

We hope you'll give us a call the next time you're in Arizona.